Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Minor Parts source
721 2 2019-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JPBemidji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10246 ft

United States

Sorry if this has been discussed before.  
I've bought two pre-owned I2s.  I'm having trouble sourcing some very  minor parts:  The protective plug for the camera gimbal attachment point  (not the gimble cover cap, but the male insert to the vibration plate  that protects the plate when the gimble is not attached);  Plastic  protective insert for the CineSSD card slot on the I2; Replacement  rubber plugs for the standard I2 controller charging port (I have three  controllers and all of the plugs have ripped off) and a body cap for the  Zenmuse x5s body to protect the sensor and interior of the camera body  when a lens is not attached.   And, of course, the elusive calibration  chart!   If anyone knows were such non-critical parts may be obtained in  the DJI maze I'd greatly appreciate it.
Best regards!
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JPBemidji.  Thank you for the inquiry. I am hoping that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this query. Furthermore, DJI doesn't encourage our customers to fix the drone due to warranty avoidance. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-2
Use props
JPBemidji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10246 ft

United Arab Emirates

DJI Stephen, please read what I am looking for.  They are not repair parts.  They are removable items DJI shipped with the original sale of the Inspire 2.  A plastic cover for the gimble attachment point on the vibration plate, a plastic shield for the CineSSD slot in the Inspire 2 when the CineSSD card is not being used, and rubber covers for the charging points on the controllers.  Not repair parts.  Thank you.
2019-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules