Manual or automatic Return to home?
962 4 2019-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_g1rKGBWU0kA7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105351 ft
United States

Hi guys so yesterday I was taking my little spark for a flight, I reached around 2km distance and then RTH warning popped up and when I was flying back to the home point I catch some wind not to strong but my spark ended up emergency landing over a cornfield. Didn't make it home!!!!
Y'all think waa gonna ended up better if I canceled the RTH and fly back my drone manually? Since I can go more fast and save some batteries bc all the sensors are off in sport mode.
Screenshot_20190801-164428.jpg
2019-8-2
Use props
terrence9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 156293 ft
United States

You can always cancel the Return to home and fly manually unless you get caught in a TFR zone then your drone will automatically land.
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the mishap that happens to your drone. We would recommend syncing your flight records using the DJI Go4 app and contact our support using the link below for further evaluation. For additional information, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty period of your unit. If you wish to contact our support, kindly click the link below, Should you have further concern, please let us know.

www.dji.com/support
2019-8-6
Use props
djiuser_g1rKGBWU0kA7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105351 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-6 10:53
Hi, we're sorry for the mishap that happens to your drone. We would recommend syncing your flight records using the DJI Go4 app and contact our support using the link below for further evaluation. For additional information, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty period of your unit. If you wish to contact our support, kindly click the link below, Should you have further concern, please let us know.

www.dji.com/support

Hello, well my spark is perfectly fine, i had prop guards and landing gear so nothing got hit. Thank you for the info, I got my drone back and it's okay.
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_g1rKGBWU0kA7 Posted at 8-7 09:21
Hello, well my spark is perfectly fine, i had prop guards and landing gear so nothing got hit. Thank you for the info, I got my drone back and it's okay.

Hi. thanks for the update. We're glad to know that your aircraft is still working fine. Should you have further concern, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules