Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Low-Noise Propellers anyone use these?
3536 12 2019-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gateway
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thought I would pick up a few of the mavic 2 low-noise props, has anyone done a review on them as far as the claims of lower noise and well the one everyone usually wants which is longer flight times?

2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Gateway. Thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilot who are using the DJI Mavic 2 Low-Noise Propellers on the said drone. In addition I will be posting a link where in you can check the overview, the highlights and the specifications for the DJI Mavic 2 Low-Noise Propellers. Thank you.

https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... t-v2&position=2
2019-8-2
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

there are videos showing that the low noise props are performing well with less noise and improved flight time.
2019-8-2
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Captain
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mavic 2 pro standard props are low noise.
2019-8-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 8-2 13:54
Mavic 2 pro standard props are low noise.

sorta kinda..    they are pretty quiet though from my understand.

most of the quietness of the props is tone and pitch it generates..  much lower in frequency than lets say mavic air's standard props, which i can only say sounds terrible...  
2019-8-2
Use props
Yraegel
Captain
Flight distance : 1411811 ft
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 8-2 14:55
sorta kinda..    they are pretty quiet though from my understand.

most of the quietness of the props is tone and pitch it generates..  much lower in frequency than lets say mavic air's standard props, which i can only say sounds terrible...

Do you know if they are really different? They're the only ones I saw on the DJI Store site. They look like the ones that came with it, hard to tell.
2019-8-2
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yraegel Posted at 8-2 15:44
Do you know if they are really different? They're the only ones I saw on the DJI Store site. They look like the ones that came with it, hard to tell.

these are the included low noise props, no different from what come with your drone.   not lower noise or have any additional reduction in perceivable noise, litterally just replcement spare sets..
2019-8-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yraegel Posted at 8-2 15:44
Do you know if they are really different? They're the only ones I saw on the DJI Store site. They look like the ones that came with it, hard to tell.

They are the same props, no difference.
2019-8-2
Use props
Gateway
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1873806 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lol.. so I'm glad I didn't order any.. it almost sounds like their is a new set of props that improve flight time and lower noise.. .. seems kinda miss leading ??
2019-8-7
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aren't they the stock props?
2019-8-7
Use props
SPIKE_151
First Officer
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

When they came out there were quite a few videos on youtube doing decibel tests, and I think I remember it only drops the sound by about 5 decibels in the hover and slightly less probably 4 decibels during flight.
2019-8-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

May be you are a bit confused - the winglet low noise props came as standard with the Mavic Pro Platinum and are able to be used with the original Mavic Pro. When the Mavic 2 series was released they to came as standard with low noise winglet props (which are a different design and not compatible with the M1's) - DJI do not sell low noise props for the M2 as upgraded optional extras - they only offer the one low noise design that comes with the drone.
https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-low-noise-propellers
2019-8-8
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mavic 2 low-noise propellers that come with the Mavic 2 are quite excellent and really low noise my neighbors barely even hear the drone flying.
2019-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules