OSMO MOBILE 2 Huawei p30 issues
1734 3 2019-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grzesiek_BFS
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

It is strange. If I adjust my p30 to b balanced and fully in against the side of gimball i can actually see the back of the main motor in the camera. It has to be moved about a cm off the side of the rubber holder in order to have clear view.....also it seems that it only records in 30p.......

2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Grzesiek_BFS, it is related to the FOV of the mobile phone. Please move the camera off the side of the rubber holder under the premise of adjusting the balance, or you can tilt the handle to avoid this situation, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-8-2
Use props
Grzesiek_BFS
New

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-2 19:47
Hi Grzesiek_BFS, it is related to the FOV of the mobile phone. Please move the camera off the side of the rubber holder under the premise of adjusting the balance, or you can tilt the handle to avoid this situation, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi, Thank you for quick answer,

Sorted. The gimball was reminding me about phone not being levelled in the holder, thats why I decided to ask. However removing it from the cover sorted the issue. It is now sitting 1 cm or so off the rubber mount and its ok.

I am going to do some filming now, ill see about the framerate. Also, does the app have the ability to change the framerate? Couldnt find it in settings.
2019-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Grzesiek_BFS Posted at 8-3 00:01
Hi, Thank you for quick answer,

Sorted. The gimball was reminding me about phone not being levelled in the holder, thats why I decided to ask. However removing it from the cover sorted the issue. It is now sitting 1 cm or so off the rubber mount and its ok.

The framerate of Android mobile phone should be 30FPS generally in DJI Go, if your phone supports more higher framerate, you can also use your native Camera APP to film, Osmo Mobile 2 will still provide the stability.
2019-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules