Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Facebook Live Fails
815 4 2019-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roochm
lvl.1

United States

I receive "Cannot do live video" error.  

I  removed App from Phone / Soft reset of phone / re-downloaded App - re-signed back into Facebook by  signing in to FB button or by adding my username and password.   I connect to FB and it asks if it will be allowed to use or post to my 7 FB pages - i allow.   It appears I am connected to the FB account.    I even dumbed down the video to 720p.    Still no resolve. I can not do Facebook live videos.

DJI Go App
https://www.dji.com/osmo/info#downloads

OSMO Firmware v1.11.2.70

iOS 12.4

Any suggestions?

2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day roochm.  I am sorry for the inconvenience. Currently, an error occurs when users uses the live stream on Facebook via DJI Go and DJI Go 4. In addition DJI will fix the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-8-2
Use props
roochm
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-2 14:14
Hello and good day roochm.  I am sorry for the inconvenience. Currently, an error occurs when users uses the live stream on Facebook via DJI Go and DJI Go 4. In addition DJI will fix the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and support.

Awesome.  Any idea on an ETA?  Marching season starting soon and the band parents of the three marching band I chase love this feature.
2019-8-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the inquiry roochm. Thank you for this information. As of the moment we do not have any update with regards to the said matter. But rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple to fix this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and for your support.
2019-8-3
Use props
amVici0us
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-3 08:50
Thank you for the inquiry roochm. Thank you for this information. As of the moment we do not have any update with regards to the said matter. But rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple to fix this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and for your support.

This "issue" has been around since months ago. They are not fixing it and have no intention to...
2019-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules