Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 - Auto Exposure issues
1857 2 2019-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BC NightOwl
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

I am having a problem with my P4P 2.0.

It is in regards to the AE (Auto Exposure) button on the top right in the DJI Go 4 app.

I keep getting the yellow banner (Auto Exposure is lock) flashing on my screen with an annoying "CHIRP" sound.  I saw a similar problem in another post with no real solution.

When I push the AE button it turns blue, indicating that the auto exposure is locked (the little lock icon also is in the lock position).  However, when I am in this mode the yellow warning banner is on in the middle of the screen and does not turn off.

When I push the AE button again, it turn white but the little lock icon stays in the locked position.  It is in this mode that the yellow banner flash and accompanying CHIRP will randomly occur...over and over and over again.  I've tried this in Auto mode, A mode, S mode and M mode and the flashing yellow banner will pop up randomly, along with the chirp.  I seem to be able to trigger it somewhat when I pan the camera up and down with the gimbal.

All my firmware is up to date.  I have tried resetting the camera to factory settings and I've tried uninstalliing the App and reinstalling it.

I used the CrystalSky 7.8 monitor and even tried switching it to my Samsung phone.  Same problem.  When I change the monitor to my Ipad I now have the ability to lock and unlock the "lock" icon but now the AE lock button will randomly lock and unlock itself.

I have a video of this phenomena at this link

Video Link

Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S.  I've called my local dealer and their tech is stumped, I've called DJI office in California and they've passed this along to their Engineers, it's been a while now and still no help from there so far either.  BTW - if you live in Canada don't be fooled by the USA/Canada phone number, it ISN'T toll free...I have the 30 dollar long distance bill to confirm that...  

2019-8-2
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United States

I could be wrong but that chirp sounds like the auto focus working, not sure about the AE banner though, not see that, but then i only have the v1
2019-8-2
Use props
fans231b354b
New

France

I have the same thing with v1
If there is a solution  please keep me informed
2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules