phantom 2 vision plus
760 2 2019-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfcec5ded
lvl.1

United States

It appears that my vertical control has failed. Upon start up, the camera comes to attention and maintain a 90 degree angle. Within seconds, it falls and point down. I read that this might be a control adjustment. I have never been able to access computer programing on this copter since I became the owner. Any suggestions please? Thank you

2019-8-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

That is normal if you have the original controller PVT581, and you also have the original controller box checked within your Phantom Assistant.  To fix it, just check the box that says "advanced controller" or something like that.  Doesn't matter if you have the NPVT581 or not.  Check that box, recycle the power, and the camera will look straight ahead and stay there.  This might disable the camera tilt control on your app though.  I would get a NPVT581 if I was you.

Download Phantom assistant onto your computer, plug Phantom into usb, power up Phantom props off, run Phantom assistant.  Find the box and check advanced controller.  Exit program.  Unplug usb.  Recycle power.  Done.  

Good luck
2019-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. For us to be able to help you further with your DJI Phantom 2 and with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to support@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules