Time Lapse
948 7 2019-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
williehowe
lvl.4
United States

After weeks of research and years of low end action cameras I finally decided to spend some money and invest in an action camera that I feel I can use every day.  The only thing that slowed me down was the lack of the audio adapter.  I'm going to work around that for now but I'm hopeful that DJI will be releasing it soon.  After my testing last night and this morning I'll be investing in the filter set so that I can shoot scenes for my YouTube channel.  I usually shoot on Canon but I'll tell you I'm super impressed so far.  I'm an IT guy by trade but decided to get into action sports this morning to test the camera.  What you're about to witness for an IT person is extremely dangerous!  Watch with caution!

No IT folk were harmed in the filming.  What impressed me is that while I did half (yes that was just half my son handled the other) it took me well over an hour and when I was finished the battery still had 16% left.  I even shot a few 4K scenes afterwards for a "day in the life" video I'm working on.

I'm super happy with this and as soon as we get an audio adapter I'll be trying to get folks off the GP wagon and join this.  One of the other factors in my decision is how happy I am with my DJI Spark.  Way to go team!
2019-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Willie Howe. Thank you for sharing this wonderful timelapse video you have captured using your DJI Osmo Action. Great work and it is great to see you.
2019-8-3
Use props
williehowe
lvl.4
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-3 09:18
Hello and good day Willie Howe. Thank you for sharing this wonderful timelapse video you have captured using your DJI Osmo Action. Great work and it is great to see you.

Thank you!  I know you probably can't tell me (I'll sign an NDA, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye) but when will the audio adapter be released?  Word is legit beta testers have them?
2019-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

williehowe Posted at 8-3 09:27
Thank you!  I know you probably can't tell me (I'll sign an NDA, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye) but when will the audio adapter be released?  Word is legit beta testers have them?

You are very much welcome Willie. Thank you for the information you have given. As of the moment sir we do not have any update with regards to the said matter. But rest assured that our DJI R&D team are doing there best to release the said accessory as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and for your support.
2019-8-3
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Do you own a city park or are you the maintenance man? (g)  Fun video.
2019-8-3
Use props
williehowe
lvl.4
United States

ff22 Posted at 8-3 18:20
Do you own a city park or are you the maintenance man? (g)  Fun video.

I just work here
2019-8-4
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-8-20
Use props
DAFlys