Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flew my drone in Mexico, footprint did not update
1020 17 2019-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
First Officer
Flight distance : 3048373 ft
  • >>>
United States

On 7/27/2019 I flew my Mavic Air in Cozumel Mexico. Immediately after I synced and uploaded my flight record, however my footprint only shows USA. How can I get it to update my footprint with Mexico along with the USA. Since this flight I have uploaded flight records numerous times but no cha ge
2019-8-3
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

As nearly half of the Mexican population currently resides illegally within the United States, DJI no longer considers Mexico a separate country.
2019-8-3
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Give it time it'll update probably in a day or two. I also flew in another country and it didn't show right away but it sure did a couple of days ago.
2019-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am  sorry for the trouble and for the inconvenience. Kindly please sync your flight records and then log out and then log back in to DJI Forum to see if the issue will still persts? If the issue persists, please provide you activation email via PM so that I can forward this concern to the right department. Thanks for your support.
2019-8-3
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-3 13:01
As nearly half of the Mexican population currently resides illegally within the United States, DJI no longer considers Mexico a separate country.

lol  Sad, but coming true.
2019-8-3
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i blame the french for this...  
2019-8-3
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-3 15:01
Hello and good day. I am  sorry for the trouble and for the inconvenience. Kindly please sync your flight records and then log out and then log back in to DJI Forum to see if the issue will still persts? If the issue persists, please provide you activation email via PM so that I can forward this concern to the right department. Thanks for your support.

I did what you instructed but it didn’t work. I have sent you a PM with my activation email
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy Posted at 8-4 09:04
I did what you instructed but it didn’t work. I have sent you a PM with my activation email

Thank you for the update. I have received your PM and I have already forwarded this issue to the designated DJI department for us to check and help you further. Thank you.
2019-8-4
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Captain
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

Its some time happen with me too, i made a flight record but its not in update with my profile.
2019-8-4
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-3 15:01

2019-8-4
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, it’s a drone forum not Fox News bud.  Take that stuff elsewhere.  
2019-8-4
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 8-4 12:04
Wow, it’s a drone forum not Fox News bud.  Take that stuff elsewhere.

No sense of humor?  Must be a liberal.  Whatever...
2019-8-5
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 8-5 03:54
No sense of humor?  Must be a liberal.  Whatever...

Just not the weekend for it...
2019-8-5
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 8-3 16:04
i blame the french for this...

No, silly, it's the Russians........
2019-8-5
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flycaster Posted at 8-5 11:30
No, silly, it's the Russians........

that's just what they want you to believe....
2019-8-5
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oh no you didn't
2019-8-5
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-4 09:08
Thank you for the update. I have received your PM and I have already forwarded this issue to the designated DJI department for us to check and help you further. Thank you.

Is there any update on my issue. My foot print still hasn't updated and I haven't heard any communication back from DJI
2019-8-11
Use props
djiuser_UAPzMrwJbYVy
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-4 09:08

I am still being affected by original issue that was escalated. My footprints are still not updating. Will this be fixed?
2019-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules