changing flight area status
613 3 2019-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dkaff
lvl.1
United States

Hello!

I’ve had my spark for a couple of weeks now.  I live a few miles away from an airport.  when I first got my drone I was able to fly it in my neighborhood.  I had to go through a few steps, like getting authorization, but I was usually able to fly.  For the past week or so I haven’t been able to fly it at all.  The status says “cannot take off in a no fly zone, or something to that effect.  The app doesn’t give me any option to gain temporary permission, etc.  I have gone online to the DJI website to unlock the NFZ.  It shows that it’s unlocked, even in the app, but I’m still not able to take off.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

David
2019-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day David. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Please send an email to flysafe@dji.com for us to help you further assist and help you with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2019-8-3
Use props
dkaff
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-3 14:54
Hello and good day David. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Please send an email to  for us to help you further assist and help you with regards to this matter. Thank you.

Thanks!  Will do
2019-8-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

dkaff Posted at 8-3 22:26
Thanks!  Will do

You are very much welcome David. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules