Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mimo music copyright blocked on Instagram
8310 18 2019-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerryat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6762 ft
Australia

Hi all,
I am pretty new to Mimo and just created my first night time video with it from my Osmo Pocket.  I added some music to the clip from the selection in Mimo (Roll In Vinocor from the Pop menu) then shared the clip to Instagram where it got blocked because of copyright.  I thought the in-app music from Mimo would be free to use and not subject to copyright.  Can someone let me know if it is ok or not to share clips with Mimo music on social media?  I only used this music because I thought that was what the app provided it for.
Cheers,
Jerry
2019-8-3
Use props
Andy2336
lvl.1

United States

I advise you to use a third-party tool to download video, you can use the video convert to share your video.
2019-8-5
Use props
jerryat
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Andy,
Thanks for replying.  I think I will have a look at some third party tools.  What I would like to know is if it is ok to share videos on social media that are created by Mimo which use music provided in the app.  It seems kind of pointless having that music as an option if using it means we can't then share the videos.  It would be great if one of the DJI admins could answer that for me.

Cheers,
Jerry
2019-8-5
Use props
jerryat
lvl.1
Australia

Bump - hoping someone can tell me if it's ok to use the supplied music in the Mimo app when posting videos to social media.
Cheers.
Jerry
2019-8-8
Use props
jerryat
lvl.1
Australia

bump again - any of the DJI admins like to have a go at answering this question?

Thanks.
2019-8-15
Use props
Bcor666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 437907 ft
Netherlands

I guess it is about the danish song?
2019-8-21
Use props
jerryat
lvl.1
Australia

If that one is called Roll In Vinocor, then yes.

Cheers,
Jerry
2019-9-1
Use props
Bcor666
Second Officer
Flight distance : 437907 ft
Germany

jerryat Posted at 9-1 18:12
If that one is called Roll In Vinocor, then yes.

Cheers,

It seems to be another song.... I was thinking about "final song" of MØ . But maybe (i hope so) DJI have the license of this charts song (2016, 1.5 Mio sold)
2019-9-2
Use props
jerryat
lvl.1

looks like more than one song has a problem with licensing then.  I ended up trying another one which worked.  Hope they can sort their licensing issues out.
2019-9-12
Use props
GodInyou
New

stupid  instagram
2019-10-11
Use props
djiuser_w9TK12Wum9yH
New

United Kingdom

Idk, I am using instagram a lot, and I actually post different stuff there and don't have any problems. I can't tell you more about that, but, I can help you with the promotion of instagram, I know it very well. I can tell you how to  and to gain more followers if you want.
2019-10-19
Use props
laticia3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Idk, I am using instagram a lot, and I actually post different stuff there and don't have any problems. I can't tell you more about that, but, I can help you with the promotion of instagram, I know it very well. I can tell you how to and to gain more followers if you want.
2019-10-19
Use props
laticia4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Idk, I am using instagram a lot, and I actually post different stuff there and don't have any problems. I can't tell you more about that, but, I can help you with the promotion of instagram, I know it very well. I can tell you how to buy automatic instagram likes and to gain more followers if you want. (https://igautolike.com)
2019-10-19
Use props
laticia4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Idk, I am using instagram a lot, and I actually post different stuff there and don't have any problems. I can't tell you more about that, but, I can help you with the promotion of instagram, I know it very well. I can tell you how to buy automatic instagram likes and to gain more followers if you want.  https://igautolike.com
2019-10-19
Use props
djiuser_YKTFDR33Mfng
New

United Arab Emirates

كيف يمكن لى البث المباشر من خلال  برنامج DJI Mimo  على انستجرام
2019-12-4
Use props
djiuser_YKTFDR33Mfng
New

United Arab Emirates

اريد الرد على سؤالي للاهمية
2019-12-4
Use props
Edward470
lvl.3

Bangladesh

This is why I recommend using the modded version of this social media on your device for avoiding this problem...
2020-1-5
Use props
Jackson Cutter
lvl.1

Spain

Hey there

I always try to use no copyright music in my videos, there are websites and musicians that share their music for free, sometimes they just ask you to credit when using their music. Patrick de Arteaga has a non-copyrighted music list, you can download his music and use it in your Ig videos: https://patrickdearteaga.com/royalty-free-music/
Bensound is another musician who allows using his music tracks in the same way.

Issues with copyrighted music are very annoying problems, but there are always ways to avoid them.

2020-5-8
Use props
zully123
New

Vietnam

klingeltone mp3 allows users to download the highest quality, free, royalty free ringtones from the homepage: https://klingeltonemp3.com/
2020-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules