DJI Assistant 2: What is it?
9694 8 2019-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8ad208e2
lvl.1
United States

The download page doesn't provide an explanation of what this application is for. Is it documented somewhere? Do I need it?
2019-8-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

it's used to update and refresh firmware.
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Usually, the DJI Assistant 2 can be used to update the firmware of your aircraft and calibrate the vision sensor. You may also refer to our video tutorial below for updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. Thank you for your support.

-This tutorial is for the Mavic 2 Pro and would only provide an idea of doing the Vision Sensor calibration.
2019-8-5
Use props
djiuser_5YPnvjhKJvr2
lvl.1

United States

Woe Posted at 2019-8-4 05:50
it's used to update and refresh firmware.

Why it asks for network connection? is this safe?
2022-6-15
Use props
BroomRider
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1262136 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-8-5 11:52
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Usually, the DJI Assistant 2 can be used to update the firmware of your aircraft and calibrate the vision sensor. You may also refer to our video tutorial below for updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. Thank you for your support.

Won't work with the Mini 3 Pro; I've tried it several times, & can't find any info on the interweb, no instructions, tutorials, or guides, for use with the DJI Assistant 2 (consumer series) calibrating the M3P visual sensors.

Yes, I have downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 (consumer series) & installed it on my PC when I bought the M3P. I've used it several times for updating, etc.

After a firmware glitch, I re-flashed both the drone & the RC controller, & did all the other calibrations, except for the visual sensors.

If you have an up-to-date source & is listed for the Mini 3 Pro that works, I'd love to have it, as I'm sure anyone else with a similar problem would too!
2022-9-4
Use props
snoopx
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi BroomRider
Sorry, I didn't understand.
Initially you say: "[DJI Assistant 2] Won't work with the Mini 3 Pro"
Then later: "Yes, I have downloaded the DJI Assistant 2 (consumer series) & installed it on my PC when I bought the M3P. I've used it several times for updating, etc."
Did it work or not with the Mini 3 Pro?
1-8 11:46
Use props
Okker Botes
lvl.1

South Africa

Can I calibrate The Avata downward vision with Assistant 2?
3-26 06:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Okker Botes Posted at 3-26 06:09
Can I calibrate The Avata downward vision with Assistant 2?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Avata does not support Vision calibration via DJI Assistant 2 software. If you are having issues with your unit, please tell us the full details so we can help you further. We appreciate your valued support.
3-28 23:14
Use props
djiuser_4TLkdQSeEXB4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222215 ft
United States

snoopx Posted at 1-8 11:46
Hi BroomRider
Sorry, I didn't understand.
Initially you say: "[DJI Assistant 2] Won't work with the Mini 3 Pro"

I think he meant Mavic 3 Pro (M3P). Not mini 3 pro.
4-14 17:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules