Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Overall Status 3No, & 4No
1793 3 2019-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tifak
Flight distance : 1275092 ft
United States

Greetings, I am a loyal DJI customer, I've had two Mavic Pro's, and am now on my second Mavic Air which after losing 3 drones, fly with extreme caution, well this Mavic Air that I have had for 3 months, not accidents, nothing wreck less on my part, (don't think my wife will let me buy another one), I set it up to fly, and get a video I wanted, at first it informed me I had to re-calibrate the vision system which I did, then, once I got that recalibrated, it came up with overall status 3No, and 4NO, what does this mean? I have tried everything
2019-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi tifak, may we have a screenshot of the error message do you refer to?
2019-8-4
Use props
fans504fdca0
New

Spain

Hi Dji Susan - I actually face the same issue with my mavic air recently crashed...all propellers and engines seem ok,I did a hard restart, re started several times...no changes.

here are the screen shots taken

thanks for your help

2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans504fdca0 Posted at 8-7 03:26
Hi Dji Susan - I actually face the same issue with my mavic air recently crashed...all propellers and engines seem ok,I did a hard restart, re started several times...no changes.

here are the screen shots taken

Sorry about that. It is recommended to start a case and send the unit in: https://www.dji.com/support We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules