1389 4 2019-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe D.
lvl.2
United States

Everytime I fly I get an error saying:

W-Fi Network not Available. Loading satellite map requires more cellular data."

I already know this. My iPad Mini 4 has cellular. Is there a way to turn this off?

Thanks

wifi.jpg
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried to check if the wi-fi or mobile data setting is disabled on your mobile device? If so, does this error message occur upon connecting your phone to your drone? Have you tried to use a different mobile device or re-install the application to see if there will be changes? Please save important files and sync the flight records prior to delete the application.  Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-8-4
Use props
Joe D.
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-4 14:50
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried to check if the wi-fi or mobile data setting is disabled on your mobile device? If so, does this error message occur upon connecting your phone to your drone? Have you tried to use a different mobile device or re-install the application to see if there will be changes? Please save important files and sync the flight records prior to delete the application.  Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

The wi-fi is enabled on my iPad but when I am out flying I am not near a wi-fi hot spot. But that's ok... my iPad has cellular data so I don't need the wi-fi. It is just annoying that it tells me this every time I turn on the controller when I use DJ Go.

Thanks
2019-8-4
Use props
Anokadrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 58327 ft

United States

I thought you could download and cache the maps when on-line.   And that a connection to Wifi and cellular should not be needed when flying.
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Joe D. Posted at 8-4 18:18
The wi-fi is enabled on my iPad but when I am out flying I am not near a wi-fi hot spot. But that's ok... my iPad has cellular data so I don't need the wi-fi. It is just annoying that it tells me this every time I turn on the controller when I use DJ Go.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I would recommend disabling the wi-fi and data connection upon using the application to see if that would help. Cheers!
2019-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules