Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost signal, no camera
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthonyg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 183054 ft
United Kingdom

15#

I have a phantom 3Adv  with a samsung s3 tablet. Without any updates I have started getting "Signal lost" message top centre of screen. When this happens which is almost all the time, there is nothing from the camera , just a black screen, the gimbal will move up and down slow but not the instant flip down and back up. The motors will start up and will fly but with no camera there's no point. If I switch the aircraft off "no signal"  changes to "disconnected"
If I restart  both aircraft and controller several times I might get things working fine but next time signal lost and no camera.
Any ideas would be good.

2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Anthonyg. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Samsung S3 Tablet on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Phantom 3 Advanced as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Samsung S3 Tablet  will be able to work with the said drone. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-8-4
Use props
Anthonyg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-4 13:21
Hello and good day Anthonyg. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Samsung S3 Tablet on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. I am sorry to say that this mobile device is still not yet recommended for your DJI Phantom 3 Advanced as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Samsung S3 Tablet  will be able to work with the said drone. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of these mobile devices when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen
I have been using the galaxy s3 since I bought the phantom three years ago. The problem has only started recently.
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Anthonyg Posted at 8-4 13:35
Hi Stephen
I have been using the galaxy s3 since I bought the phantom three years ago. The problem has only started recently.

Thank you for the given update Anthonyg. Are you able to use a different mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2019-8-4
Use props
Anthonyg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-4 13:41
Thank you for the given update Anthonyg. Are you able to use a different mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have just tried my phone ,galaxy s6 as listed in the compatible devices, same result.
2019-8-4
Use props
Anthonyg
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Changed memory card, all working fine.Update....
It was working fine until I took it for a flight then it wouldn't work again.
Latest firmware (abnormal flashes up for a second then goes away)
Remaining SD  card capacity   0 mb
Black screen instead of camera image.
2019-8-7
Use props
Anthonyg
lvl.3

Anthonyg Posted at 8-7 11:42
Changed memory card, all working fine.Update....
It was working fine until I took it for a flight then it wouldn't work again.
Latest firmware (abnormal flashes up for a second then goes away)

I've also noticed if at start up of dji go app the correct aircraft is automatically selected p3 adv, things work fine . If it changes from inspire to p3 pro and stops there, things don't work.
If it hasn't worked, the aircraft takes much longer to shut down once the power off has been triggered than if things have worked when it shuts down quickly.
If I switch tablet, aircraft and controller  in different orders I can get it working but can't figure out any logic.
There clearly isn't a lot wrong with it or it wouldn't work at all.
I use a galaxy tab S2 and always have with no problems til now.
I've tried a galaxy s6 phone as in the compatible list but same result.
Any help DJI would be appreciated.
2019-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules