Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic air vision sensors
1467 2 2019-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_iDf8TL4h01lJ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My Mavic air will not calibrate the vision sensors when using the DJI assistant app. When I try and fly the drone it says about an error with forward vision sensors and to calibrate but when I try the sensor status boxes in bottom corner both stay black but both have the green ticks to say there ok. Can some one please help with this. I'm trying to calibrate on a MacBook Pro but read some where try changing screen resolution... Done this and nothing. Also tried another MacBook and same issue.
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could verify to us what happened to the drone prior to experience this problem? Did you try to check if there's dirt in the sensors? It's recommended to set the resolution of your screen into a default mode and use 14-inch or larger monitor screen for better calibration. You could also send us a short video during the calibration for further assistance. The video can be downloaded using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. In the mean-time, you may refer to our video tutorial for sensor calibration.

2019-8-4
Use props
djiuser_iDf8TL4h01lJ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thank you for your quick response. I am using a 13inch laptop so I will try again tomorrow when I finish work on a lager screen to see if that fixes the problem. Nothing happened to the drone prior to this error. I did have an issue with imu that DJI refused to help with as I bought the drone second hand and wasn't aware that it was originally purchased from apples flag ship store in China and was not covered under warranty so I I bought replacement parts and repaired myself. Easy fix, had many successful flights after until this random error. I know it's not the drone as I have also replaced the forward vision sensors and still getting the same issue. On the DJI go app it says the sensors are normal just need calibrating but assistant app wil not calibrate them. My views on DJI as a company have really gone done hill since owning this drone due to lack of help I have had with any problems. I will do a video and upload a few photos after work tomorrow.
2019-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules