No attitude data to IMU
2904 7 2019-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jetjetjet
lvl.1

Philippines

I just got my MAVIC 2 PRO and after flying it for 1 week. I got an error "No attitude data to IMU" and it cannot take off. anyone here ecounter this? can you help me to fix this?
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jetjetjet, may we verify if you flew the drone in rainy days or across the cloud? If yes, the IMU could get damp, it is recommended to send in the drone for the evaluation.
If not, please connect your drone to DJI Assistant 2 and export the logs, then upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thank you.
2019-8-4
Use props
Jetjetjet
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi DJI Mindy! I didn't flew the drone in rainy days and across the cloud. but how will I send it for the Evaluation? Is it possible if I just request for a replacement?

I will share the link of the logs here!
2019-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jetjetjet Posted at 8-4 21:52
Hi DJI Mindy! I didn't flew the drone in rainy days and across the cloud. but how will I send it for the Evaluation? Is it possible if I just request for a replacement?

I will share the link of the logs here!

The Replacement Service can be applied within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure. Where did you purchase the drone?
Please upload the logs so that we can verify if there is any product issue, thank you.
2019-8-5
Use props
Jetjetjet
lvl.1

Philippines

here's the link: https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1014dNphiW-btS_EIxboGEItaSIe4LjsB%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing%26fbclid%3DIwAR2rxgeO1NwPlWIlqiwRSl878LQxW8e9bacqrDdS7QvwgUuAlseLl1JSB4o&h=AT0YEjTx5lp-ROBu5tUgkuOuBN0cOFGqMZFW4aO0m0WzRCi85iKecQn4bepJB3cRbvXgv-Bw6j6oSKbIKfYd096SDMUPNh6IcZvLzYcBJPu6TTT-ry41Y2eUtM7xLehYr0ZnUA
2019-8-5
Use props
Jetjetjet
lvl.1

Philippines

I bought the drone in July 20
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jetjetjet Posted at 8-5 07:36
I bought the drone in July 20

Please reply directly to my post in case the update was missed.
The logs have been forwarded to our engineers for analysis, we will keep you updated, thanks for your patience.
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Jetjetjet, sorry to keep you waiting, we've got the update from our engineers that if the issue persists in different places after the IMU calibration, it is recommended to send in for further evaluation, please contact your dealer or our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2019-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules