Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO2: Connectivity to FACEBOOK LIVE - doesn't connect at all!!!
1808 7 2019-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Muppet-Dudley
lvl.1
United States

Good Evening All.
I just bought the OSMO2 - and the only reason I bought it, was because the new pocket Osmo, doesn't connect to Facebook Live - or do any other kind of live streaming.

I figured out how to stream to Youtube - I had to enable live streaming online.  That was easy.  The challenge I am facing, is connectivity TO Facebook Live from the DJI GO App.  In the bottom right, after following the following steps:
1. Setting
2. Live
3. Facebook
4. Clicking on the button "Go Live"
5. Describe your video: "Test"

6. Check - to Authorize the live broadcast feature to access your mobile device GPS info.
7. For Test Purposes - making it NOT Public- but Private (only me)
8. Go Live
9, It Counts Down: 3, 2, 1....
Then : Nothing - except, either in the bottom right in landscape, or the top right in portrait, it says: 00:00 (then a microphone symbol) - no bars - and a circle coming out of an 'i' - stating it is Connecting - -

If I click on that, it asks me if I want to "end facebook live" - which, I don't - I want it to connect....

The image of Connecting

The image of Connecting

--

Please help - if I can't connect to facebook live, I plan to return this to the store - as a non-functional device.
2019-8-4
Use props
JackRyan404
lvl.1

India

Hey, I can't connect to Facebook live either, is your issue solved if yes please help me too or else I too will have to return this to the store. Thanks in Advance Buddy!
2019-8-5
Use props
JackRyan404
lvl.1

India

Hey, I can't connect to Facebook live either, is your issue solved if yes please help me too or else I too will have to return this to the store. Thanks in Advance Buddy!
2019-8-5
Use props
Muppet-Dudley
lvl.1
United States

Apparently, Facebook Live Posting from the APP - has been down since April 2019 -  - -  I've not seen any posts online about that, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it.
Anyone else having the same issue?
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Muppet-Dudley, sorry for the troubles with the Facebook live stream, we have released DJI Go V3.1.58 six hours ago which optimized this issue, please update your APP and try again, thank you.
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JackRyan404 Posted at 8-5 06:03

Hi JackRyan404,  sorry for the difficulties on the Facebook live stream, we have just released DJI Go V3.1.58 which optimized this issue, please update your APP to the latest version and try again, thank you.
2019-8-5
Use props
Muppet-Dudley
lvl.1
United States

Thank you.
Now that works (facebook live streaming) - BUT - the video is VERY CHOPPY.  Please advise on how to fix that?
2019-8-6
Use props
fansbe6b8e08
New

South Africa

I’m using 3.1.64 and having the same issue, just hangs on connecting.
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules