Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Range RC Mavic Air / signal lost
488 2 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pierie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46913 ft
Spain

Hi,
Probably asked many times, but could not find an answer: I just flew the MA and first got ‘signal weak’ and later on ‘signal lost’. The height was only 200 or 300m (actually it was not that high above the ground as we filmed a steep hill). The range of the RC is supposed to be much larger?  Situation: country ES, Mavic Air, up2date firmware, clear line of sight.

After a 150m (going up) or so, the record button reacted very laggish and slow. Again, I can understand the video signal is lost as believe wifi is used for transmission, but I would expect the record buttons to react swiftky as these commands are sent through the RC? Or is my assumtion wrong?

Regards,
2019-8-5
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

All I can tell you is that I had a similar problem and I had to manually change to 5.8 frequency, because 2.4 did not work in my neighborhood.
2019-8-5
Use props
Pierie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46913 ft
Spain

MagicRide Posted at 8-5 13:31
All I can tell you is that I had a similar problem and I had to manually change to 5.8 frequency, because 2.4 did not work in my neighborhood.

Hmmm. Checked this (not exact same location), but it says 5.8MHz.
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules