kittyhawk feedback
1005 3 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ed Cavallero
Second Officer
United States

I have a MPP and I have got kittyhawk to recognize it but have not had the nerve to fly yet. Anybody try it. It seems to have fewer capabilities than go4.
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We do recommend using the DJI Go application when using your drone to maximize the available features. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to this matter. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-5
Use props
Dietmar Neidhardt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80610 ft
United States

HI DJI STEPHEN, it is about time that DJI gets their act together. It is ridiculous to get LAANC / FAA approval for your flight via KittyHawk, and then having to go to DJI's Unlocking/Self-Unlocking website to be able to fly in that very restricted zone, for which you have already FAA clearance. And all that while being connected to KittyHawk, via the DJI Status "Running", syncing flight. Is the FAA clearance not good enough for you? In todays world it should be a straight forward linking to accept the FAA approval via KettyHawk and clearing the drone for take off. In my opinion it is even safer as KH keeps a flight record of all data. BTW, same applies to AIRMAP. I have tried both systems w/o success.
2019-8-27
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft

I have used Kittyhawk to get the FAA authorization, and it worked smoothly.  After getting that, I got the Dji authorization via Aircraft Remote Controller, and flew.  I do like the maps in Kittyhawk, and that I can see representatives of other drones flying around the states.  I saw one the other day on there where it went up and up till it got to 394ft, then it would not go anymore, it went down a little and then back up, guess someone was testing how high they could go.  I'm still playing around with it, and learning little things here and there, but it appears to be nice.  I use the Dji app GO4 to fly with though, because of their warning about using third party software, also for me it works just fine.
2019-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules