DJI Assistant 2
731 2 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vsantanamachin
New
Puerto Rico

After installing DJI Assistant 2, Windows 10 is blocking the app so I can't fix the following problem:

I can't use the DJI Goggles (HDMI) and my iPad mini (USB) at the same time. The controller only allows connection through the USB port so I can only use one device at a time.

Anyone please advise
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you have managed to remove your mobile device and connect your DJI Goggles to the remote controller via HDMI? Apparently, the module could only connect one device, however, I've coordinated this query to our designated department if this process could possibly be done. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-5
Use props
philjmj
lvl.1
United States

I have a similar problem. The HDMI port on my DJI Goggles (not the racing edition) stopped working after a few months. It was not real solid to being with.  The goggles do not work on the remote controller or with any other input.  The USB port works.  Is there a firmware upgrade to correct this? Or are there hardware problems with the Goggles HDMI port? I checked the HDMI output signal from the remote controller and it works fine going to a television.

Thanks.
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules