Time lapse Images
1108 14 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

My Osmo Pocket used to save the images taken for a Motion Lapse video separately of the video.  I have noticed this does not seem to be happeneing now.  I cannot find any information on this.  Has this been taken away or is there a setting I am over looking?
Cheers  
2019-8-5
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

First, you should realize that "JPEG+Video" is available only on time lapses of 3 seconds or more. Two second time lapses default to video only.

To set the JPEG+Video, you need to click the 3 dots in the bottom left on Mimo's screen. Then, click the the "video" icon in the upper left. Here you can set the "format" to JPEG+Video
IMG_0679.jpg
IMG_0680.jpg
2019-8-5
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

Thank you so much.
2019-8-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Curt1591 Posted at 8-5 17:04
First, you should realize that "JPEG+Video" is available only on time lapses of 3 seconds or more. Two second time lapses default to video only.

To set the JPEG+Video, you need to click the 3 dots in the bottom left on Mimo's screen. Then, click the the "video" icon in the upper left. Here you can set the "format" to JPEG+Video

Great info - thanks for sharing
2019-8-5
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

First, you should realize that "JPEG+Video" is available only on time lapses of 3 seconds or more. Two second time lapses default to video only.

To set the JPEG+Video, you need to click the 3 dots in the bottom left on Mimo's screen. Then, click the the "video" icon in the upper left. Here you can set the "format" to JPEG+Video

Thanks for the info.  Never needed to do that yet, but good to know for future captures.
2019-8-6
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Neo Supreme Posted at 8-6 03:24
Thanks for the info.  Never needed to do that yet, but good to know for future captures.

I like to take the individual images and tweak them in Lightroom before creating the video. It allows a lot more flexibility.  
2019-8-6
Use props
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 8-6 04:26
I like to take the individual images and tweak them in Lightroom before creating the video. It allows a lot more flexibility.

Makes super sense.
2019-8-6
Use props
Gelert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mr Sepo Posted at 8-5 18:04
Thank you so much.

Hi, we're sorry that I was unable to help you with your problem. However, we're glad to know that you already resolved your problem using the recommendation of our valued DJI member Curt. Should you have any inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-8-6
Use props
Maxipro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1760791 ft
Russia

I do not see my photos, only video. Does this only work with a smartphone?
2019-8-11
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Not sure. I always do my timelapses via the wireless, in "pro" mode, using an iPhone.

I then offload my Pocket's SD card to my computer.
2019-8-11
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-8-11
Use props
Maxipro
lvl.4
Russia

Curt1591 Posted at 8-11 02:36
Not sure. I always do my timelapses via the wireless, in "pro" mode, using an iPhone.

I then offload my Pocket's SD card to my computer.

I checked DJI Mimo shows only the video. The photo is saved on a flash card. This can only be seen when the SD card is connected to a smartphone or computer. I think DJI should pay attention to this.
2019-8-11
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Maxipro Posted at 8-11 10:56
I checked DJI Mimo shows only the video. The photo is saved on a flash card. This can only be seen when the SD card is connected to a smartphone or computer. I think DJI should pay attention to this.

I use individual images to compile most of my time lapses. I can't fathom working with the individual images, on a smartphone, via the Mimo app. What would be the purpose of this?

As far as saving the photos to the phone, once again, why? The phone has limited storage and much of it is used for apps, music and other things. The SD card is empty, less a minimum used for formatting.

My Pocket is used for time lapses over 90% of the time. I wouldn't want it loading up with thousands of individual images for which I really have no use.

2019-8-11
Use props
Maxipro
lvl.4
Russia

Curt1591 Posted at 8-11 14:48
I use individual images to compile most of my time lapses. I can't fathom working with the individual images, on a smartphone, via the Mimo app. What would be the purpose of this?

As far as saving the photos to the phone, once again, why? The phone has limited storage and much of it is used for apps, music and other things. The SD card is empty, less a minimum used for formatting.

You're right. But it came as a surprise to me that in DJI Mimo I did not find a photograph.
2019-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules