downward sensors error
468 1 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hounddog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303084 ft
Canada

i know this might be already talked about, but never really found an answer, got a phantom 4 pro  v 1 , sometimes while flying my downward sensor says an error, so to fly carefull and land, now when i go to land it doesn,t sense the ground like it should, comes down fast close to ground, i check the go app and says sensors are okay, now i land it and shut it off and then restart to take off again, it works okay, it then reconizes the ground now and comes down gently, it is only intermittently happens, has anyone here experinced this and let me know what the problem might be, i checked bottom sensors and they are clean, and i have always used a landing pad to land, any help would be great
2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble. Have you tried to restore factory defaults and refresh the firmware again of your drone using the DJI Assistant 2. In addition you may try to calibrate the vision positioning system of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro to see if there will be changes. I will be posting an official tutorial video on how to properly calibrate the vision positioning system. Thank you for the support.

2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules