Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Props
1112 5 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wpgubaru
lvl.4
Flight distance : 254646 ft
Canada

Just curious if I should use a new set of props. They are about 2 years old but never hit anything or show any damage at all. Just like some input if i should or not. Thanks.
2019-8-5
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

No need to change them unless there is any physical damage to them, or they are out of balance.
2019-8-5
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I agree with Geebax.  And it wouldn't hurt to take a magnifying glass and a good light - flex the props a bit and look for a crack - just for good luck.

Two years and never hit anything?  Wow - that might be some kinda record.  Well done

2019-8-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Wpgubaru. Thank you for reaching out. Please try to inspect the propellers regularly and each and every flight. If the propeller is scratched, bent, or damaged please replace them immediately. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-8-6
Use props
Manxmann
Captain
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Mark The Droner Posted at 8-5 18:01
I agree with Geebax.  And it wouldn't hurt to take a magnifying glass and a good light - flex the props a bit and look for a crack - just for good luck.

Two years and never hit anything?  Wow - that might be some kinda record.  Well done

I'm with you there M the D !
2 years and not even a little pruning ?  That's commendable indeed.
2019-8-7
Use props
Wpgubaru
lvl.4
Flight distance : 254646 ft
Canada

Thanks all sorry if i didnt reply asap lol.
2021-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules