Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Osmo Action Firmware Released (08/06/2019)
17024 51 2019-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Soujanya Radhakrishna
New

India

I'm unable to install the firmware via the android app. I get a network error. Screenshot attached. Please help.
2019-8-25
Use props
fansb70392cb
Second Officer
United States

Is there a way to Downgrade. I liked the Blue connction when I connected the camera outside looking I understand was the difficulty.  Now lets ask this again why WHITE when the Sun is Bright how can we now see that ????
2019-8-25
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansb70392cb Posted at 8-25 04:40
Is there a way to Downgrade. I liked the Blue connction when I connected the camera outside looking I understand was the difficulty.  Now lets ask this again why WHITE when the Sun is Bright how can we now see that ????

So you're looking to roll back the Mimo App' and not the firmware ?
2019-8-25
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Mimo app no Action firmware yes
2019-8-25
Use props
thrash_273
lvl.3
Flight distance : 595561 ft
  • >>>
United States

no issues on my end as well. took me 1 time to update and thats it.
2019-8-26
Use props
Charvel
lvl.4
Poland

Fishycomics Posted at 8-25 14:11
Mimo app no Action firmware yes

https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_ ... =apk&s=dji+mimo
2019-8-27
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Charvel Posted at 8-27 05:35
https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type=app_release&searchtype=apk&s=dji+mimo

my question is not about an app or camera but downgrading
2019-8-27
Use props
fansb9b67da4
New
Germany

Does anyone else have a problem with a white front screen and noises from the camera and no recording?

It seems like the camera was shutting down and turning on the hole time...
But the camera did recover after a couple minutes.
2019-8-29
Use props
Mr.Andric
lvl.1

Austria

I have big problems with the Update. I could not install it with my one plus because no adapter. I can not use the wifi thing because there is no internet. so i tried with the iphone of my sister. it got to Idk 50/70 % but then the gimble started to shake and lost connection to the phone. I tried to turn it on, but the gimble is only shaking as long as Im holding the on button. I have no idea what to do. Im leaving in 2 days to walk the camino. I prepared 2 years for thism quit my job and bought new gear to capture my way. pls pls pls help me.

I cant post the link here for youtube
2019-9-2
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

Mr.Andric Posted at 9-2 11:25
I have big problems with the Update. I could not install it with my one plus because no adapter. I can not use the wifi thing because there is no internet. so i tried with the iphone of my sister. it got to Idk 50/70 % but then the gimble started to shake and lost connection to the phone. I tried to turn it on, but the gimble is only shaking as long as Im holding the on button. I have no idea what to do. Im leaving in 2 days to walk the camino. I prepared 2 years for thism quit my job and bought new gear to capture my way. pls pls pls help me.

I cant post the link here for youtube

First, are we talking about the ACTION camera?   Or the POCKET camera?   Or a drone (with a gimbal)?

You can probably post the youtube link if you type it manually as just text and leave out the .com part and explain that in your sentence.  

For example:

type it yourself as

www.youtube.X/watch..... etc  and tell people to replace the X with com or some similar method.

I hope you enjoy your trip.
2019-9-2
Use props
Mr.Andric
lvl.1

ff22 Posted at 9-2 14:47
First, are we talking about the ACTION camera?   Or the POCKET camera?   Or a drone (with a gimbal)?

You can probably post the youtube link if you type it manually as just text and leave out the .com part and explain that in your sentence.  

hi, thx, its a osmo pocket
I try to ad a link with this repost

youtube.com/watch?v=tCT70fT60f8

2019-9-2
Use props
ff22
lvl.4

Mr.Andric Posted at 9-2 23:55
hi, thx, its a osmo pocket
I try to ad a link with this repost

You are in the Osmo ACTION subforum.   

The Pocket forum would be:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=593

And, that link worked.  I was able to copy it and open it in youtube.
2019-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules