Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV System Tutorials
16621 11 2019-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

DJI FPV System Tutorials-Hardware Overview
The DJI FPV System is specially designed for drone racing, and feature a stunning HD display and low-latency video transmission. It consists of the DJI FPV Air Unit Module, DJI FPV Camera, DJI FPV Goggles, and DJI FPV Remote Controller (RC). In this video, you will get an overview of its different modules.

DJI FPV System Tutorials – Mounting the DJI FPV Air Unit
In this video, you will learn how to mount and connect the DJI FPV Air Unit to your aircraft.

DJI FPV System Tutorials – Activation
The DJI FPV System consists of the DJI FPV Air Unit Module, DJI FPV Camera, DJI FPV Goggles, and DJI FPV Remote Controller (RC). When you use the DJI FPV System for the first time, you will need to activate the four components separately.

DJI FPV System Tutorials – Linking the Components
In this video, you will learn how to link the DJI FPV Goggles and DJI FPV Remote Controller to the DJI FPV Air Unit.

DJI FPV System Tutorials—Firmware Update
In this video, you will learn how to update the firmware for the DJI FPV System components.

DJI FPV System Tutorials—Adjust Flight Controller Parameter with Betaflight
In this video, we will show you how to use Betaflight to adjust the parameters of the F4 Flight Controller.

DJI FPV System Tutorials——Replace Coaxial Cable
In this video, you will learn how to replace your FPV camera and coaxial cable. Before we begin, prepare an H1.5 Allen driver, a plastic pry bar, and a fine point tweezer.

DJI FPV System Tutorials——Replace Camera
In this video, you will learn how to replace your FPV camera and coaxial cable. Before we begin, prepare an H1.5 Allen driver, a plastic pry bar, and a fine point tweezer.

DJI Digital FPV System Tutorials –Remote Controller Setup
In this video, you will learn how to set the parameters for the remote controller through the DJI FPV Goggles

DJI FPV System Tutorials—PID Tuning
The DJI Digital FPV System allows pilots to adjust PID parameters quickly in Betaflight. In this video, you will learn how to do so.

DJI FPV System Tutorials- How to a Choose Player Channel
When using the DJI FPV System for the first time, link the DJI FPV Goggles and DJI FPV Remote Controller to the DJI FPV Air Unit. The DJI FPV system will automatically enter the public channel (eight) after linking. To achieve a better flight experience, we recommend that you do not use the public channel.

DJI FPV System Tutorials—Video Playback
In this video, we will show you how to adjust video parameters and recorded videos.

DJI Digital FPV System Tutorials – Goggles Display and Camera Settings
In this video, you will learn how to adjust the DJI FPV Goggles display and camera settings to help you achieve the best flight experience.

DJI FPV System Tutorials- The Audience Mode
The DJI FPV System has an Audience mode, which allows you to view the FPV live feed of a racing drone.

2019-8-6
Use props
Roy Rogers
Captain
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-8-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice info!
2019-8-12
Use props
Richtofen
New

United States

Can I connect these new FPV goggles to my old Movie pro or Mavic platnium?
2019-8-14
Use props
Miro Perez
Second Officer
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Crazy how good those goggles are
2019-8-18
Use props
David Martin Graff
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2019-8-18
Use props
melloumenni420
New

Ukraine

В наши дни крипта превратилась в мэйнстрим, и все время набирает влияние. Как мы знаем главные игроки в отрасли криптовалют- это биржи. За последнее время превратились в корпорации и набрались кучей регуляций и ограничений. В данной реальности каждый день тысячи юзеров встречаются с такой бедой как блокировка счета, отказ на обслучивания на бирже, и елементарно тупо отьем денег биржей. Именно это и случилось с моим счетом на одной из бирж постсоветских. Конечно же криптовалютные биржи обьясняют это тем, что у них свои правила, они ведут борьбу с отмыванием средст и преступниками. Это правое дело, но вместе с тем они сами понемного становятся в в тех с кем борятся безнаказанно присваивая криптовалюту юзеров. Само собой такая положение дел сильно разнитьс от первичной идеи первой и самой знаменитой крипты Bitcoin, рассказанной в белой бумаге неопознанного Satoshi Nakomoto. Но, не не надо падать духом, и в наши дни есть, места свободы биржи которые помнят правильную идею анархической распределенной экономики. Их мало, но они еще остались и наращивают вес. Одно из таких мест на пост советском пространстве это nvspc.kz Криптофиатная биржа на которой торгуют 5 пар. На ней вы не найдете пышного дизайна ведущих бирж, их деньгами и функциями, но она, хранит анонимность пользоваьелей, оставляет их независимость им самим. Регистрация очень проста и бесплатна, войти на нее можно по ссылке Верификация не требуется. Полная анонимность и отсутствие ограничений на операции. Меня все устраивает, пока закинул 0.5 BTC и обменял, все вывел в рублях. Курс хороший! Попробуйте сами! Напишите потом свое мнение!
2019-8-25
Use props
djiuser_SD7w2I27v5YK
lvl.1

United States

Anyone have goggles blacking out every 10-15 seconds? Everything's activated only using the red and black wire on a impulse rc alien. Just using the system for video only.
2019-8-27
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-8-31
Use props
iamrakesh
New

I have read the complete post.  I loved it.

bestmachine
2019-9-2
Use props
Shervin Koushan
First Officer
Flight distance : 196037 ft

So cool!
2019-9-27
Use props
99knives
New

I bought the set with the hopes of flying in simulator while I build my quad racer; but there is no included cable or even instructions on how to do this. I'm honestly astounded with how lacking the system was in information and instructions- Does anyone know how to use the "simulator ppm port" for simulators like liftoff? I've updated firmware, and looked around for a dpi cable that I'm assuming would be USB to 3.5 mono, but nowhere does anything say that its compatible for what im trying to use it for. this is so frustrating after paying $900.
2019-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules