Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Black Screen
2628 10 2019-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
[eMBe]
lvl.1
Germany

hello dji
when will finally the problem with the black screen on the device fixed

There are many users with the same problem, but there is no solution from DJI

All approaches only work for a short time

???
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused you. Did you receive any error message in the app when the black screen appears? Also, what mobile device are you currently using to run the app? In addition, kindly please provide us a screenshot showing the problem for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-8-6
Use props
[eMBe]
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-6 10:02
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused you. Did you receive any error message in the app when the black screen appears? Also, what mobile device are you currently using to run the app? In addition, kindly please provide us a screenshot showing the problem for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Thank you for your feedback. no, there is no error message, all functions are only just no live image. i use dji osmo + with djo goApp on ipad mini and iphone 6s I have already made several requests and as generally found on the net I'm not the only one with this problem, unfortunately, all instructions do not help. that is very annoying, because the osmo + works quite well otherwise.

See also this Thread

Thx.
2019-8-10
Use props
Przemek Giza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 127310 ft

Poland

I get black the screen every time i mount my inspire x3 to the osmo+ handle. Screen is black but everything works. The black x3 zoom works fine.
2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

[eMBe] Posted at 8-10 04:58
Thank you for your feedback. no, there is no error message, all functions are only just no live image. i use dji osmo + with djo goApp on ipad mini and iphone 6s I have already made several requests and as generally found on the net I'm not the only one with this problem, unfortunately, all instructions do not help. that is very annoying, because the osmo + works quite well otherwise.

See also this Thread

Thank you for the additional information. Please make sure that you are using the correct Osmo handle since the Osmo + is not compatible with the Zenmuse x3 and it will only work on the zoom camera (vice versa). If the issue still persists, I will highly recommend you to coordinate this concern to our designated department at https://www.dji.com/support for you to send the drone for diagnostics. Thank you for your kind and understanding again sorry for the inconvenience.
2019-8-15
Use props
[eMBe]
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-15 11:34
Thank you for the additional information. Please make sure that you are using the correct Osmo handle since the Osmo + is not compatible with the Zenmuse x3 and it will only work on the zoom camera (vice versa). If the issue still persists, I will highly recommend you to coordinate this concern to our designated department at https://www.dji.com/support for you to send the drone for diagnostics. Thank you for your kind and understanding again sorry for the inconvenience.

I have completely purchased the system DJI OSMO + with Zenmus X3 ZOOM camera

It already worked great and sometimes it works great, but not always and more often not Always

And I'm not the only one who describes this Problem

Thank you
2019-8-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

[eMBe] Posted at 8-16 10:00
I have completely purchased the system DJI OSMO + with Zenmus X3 ZOOM camera

It already worked great and sometimes it works great, but not always and more often not Always

On behalf of DJI, I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced. However, since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the problem on your drone, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the unit int our repair facility for further evaluation. Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-8-17
Use props
[eMBe]
lvl.1
Germany

Hello, thank you for the answer and not really help to solve the problem.

See Google Search: BlackScreen in DJI Osmo +
There are many many users with the same Problem

It can not be the OSMO itself, it's rather the DJIGoApp.
Is there an older version of DJIGoApp for iOS (iPhone 6s) somewhere?
There must be a solution for it?!?

best regards
2019-8-18
Use props
[eMBe]
lvl.1

So people, short update.

Unfortunately, after several attempts to fix the Internet, I did not succeed and contacted DJI again and sent the Osmo + for repair.
Went fast, was absolutely cheap.
The error was caused by a torn ribbon cable on the Gimbel.

Device back, everything TipTop!
2019-9-4
Use props
mehmet can
lvl.1

Turkey

same problem in dji pocket 2. but i couldt find any threan on that forum
2021-2-13
Use props
Bob Bobs
lvl.1

United Kingdom

[eMBe] Posted at 2019-9-4 09:57
So people, short update.

Unfortunately, after several attempts to fix the Internet, I did not succeed and contacted DJI again and sent the Osmo + for repair.

When you say cheap , how much was it please?
2022-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules