Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iOS DJI PILOT APP
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans489c0d08
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13406293 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It’s been 7months ,and using my Mavic enterprise via the iOS pilot app has not been very rewarding ,a lot of glitches re incorrect height  readings ie20metres out. Also no way-points, no airplane mode.
I was also told some of the dji go 4 Mavic 2 features would “soon be added” to the pilot app, ie Point of interest ,follow me ,hyperlapse and Color grading etc would be available , some of these setting are vital in my search and rescue and photographic enhancements of search areas. Waypoints and airplane mode are essential in grid searches. Why is it taking so long? ,especially since dji go4 app Mavic2 has been out for a year now. Is there still a timeline on these additions for dji pilot app, has it been revised or is it happening at all??
2019-8-6
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214026 ft
South Africa

There worst is that none of my queries to DJI are replied to
2019-8-19
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

What say you dji?  Fixing to purchase a M2DE......if all problems are ‘unanswered’ and no updates, maybe I go to another vendor?  Please respond and make this aircraft as solid as the Phantom 4 line!   Please.
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules