Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Fly More Kit
427 4 2019-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Techmaint
Flight distance : 6959 ft

Canada

Recently picked up a used Mavic Pro Fly more kit with 4 batteries. Does anyone have the little card that came with the kit that shows the proper way to repack the bag? If so I would really appreciate if you could post a picture of it. I've searched everywhere for it and can't find it. I've watched several videos of different peoples ideas of repacking, but I'd like to see how DJI says to do it. Thanks.
2019-8-6
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can tell you one of those batteries probably won’t fit.  That’s all I got.
2019-8-6
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

There is no "official" way to pack the bag. Just put your stuff in as you see fit (and have seen on the vids).
You just don't want any real pressure on anything. I just put my Mavic and controller (with stick protectors in place) in the mains area,
and 2 batteries and a spare set off props, and that's about it.
Otherwise all goes into my traveling hard case for travel and storage
2019-8-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One in the drone, one in the side pocket on the opposing side of the drone and two in the front pocket - you won't have much room for much else but worked for me.
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that we don't have an official video tutorial in regards to this query. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. Cheers!
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules