Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 pro issue
1035 3 2019-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lee drone pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54413 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, but not flying drones.

I fly drones for a living and have done for 4 years I'm CAA certified.

It's the first time I have had a problem with a DJI product the Mavic 2 Pro. The gimbal has locked into place and opened up slightly which is a mechanical fault, it has had no crashes or hard landings.
I sent the drone back to DJI for repair under warranty. long long story short they want me to pay £260 to repair the gimbal??
The drone is 8 months old and still under warranty.

I have stated my case and innocence but they want me to pay THIS IS OUTRAGES I have spent lots of money over the years on the drones from DJI and this is how they repay me NOT GOOD SERVICE AT ALL..

HELP THIS IS UNFAIR.....

gft.jpg
th55.jpg
hhttr.jpg
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Lee drone pilot, we're sorry to read your frustrations and the troubles you've had with the repair case. I managed to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. I'll ask and seek assistance with the designated team for further assistance. Appreciating your patience.
2019-8-6
Use props
Lee drone pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54413 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 8-6 10:56
Hi Lee drone pilot, we're sorry to read your frustrations and the troubles you've had with the repair case. I managed to pull up your case number using your DJI Forum account. I'll ask and seek assistance with the designated team for further assistance. Appreciating your patience.

Thank you Diana
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

No worries, keep us posted if you have other concerns. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules