Mavic air wont connet to phone, RC or DJI assistant 2.
424 3 2019-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tadas144
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I flew my mavic air when i went camping in wales a few weeks ago and when i was trying to stop recording there was a loading thing spinning over the record button on my phone and the rc button did nothing either. I then landed it and turned the mavic air off and back on and then it simply wouldn't connect to either my phone or rc. Now i have tried to connect to dji assistant 2 (latest version) it also does not detect the drone. The button on the back of mavic air flashes yellow rapidly as it should so i have no idea what to do now.
Thanks in advance, Tadas.
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to remove your SD card and back up all your files then try to reformat it using your PC or laptop to see if the issue will still persist. Also, can you please try to relink your RC and Aircraft to see if it will now connect. You may refer to the official tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

2019-8-6
Use props
tadas144
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-6 10:25
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to remove your SD card and back up all your files then try to reformat it using your PC or laptop to see if the issue will still persist. Also, can you please try to relink your RC and Aircraft to see if it will now connect. You may refer to the official tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXnp3PQiJ6s

Thanks, i tried holding the link button with the sd card out and it beeped! I tried it again with the sd card formatted but this make it stop beeping again. I have tried with another sd and it works as normal, thanks for your help!
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

tadas144 Posted at 8-6 13:40
Thanks, i tried holding the link button with the sd card out and it beeped! I tried it again with the sd card formatted but this make it stop beeping again. I have tried with another sd and it works as normal, thanks for your help!

You are always welcome. We're glad to know that your drone is working good right now! Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules