CASE CAS3131611T7SZ8
916 1 2019-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trevor Pisko
lvl.1
Canada

Crystalsky was sent out early July. UPS in there infinate wisdom shipped to the wrong address and wrong county. Tried to get UPS to send it back and was informed that the originator of the waybill (shipper) had to put in the request. Phoined DJI Friday July 27 talked to a representative named Joe. Told me he would take care of it and call me Monday. No phone call or email from Joe or anybody else at DJI. Phoned again Friday August 2 Talked to another representative. Was told once again that it would be looked into and I would recieve email with details later friday. Never Happened. August 8 will be the one year limit warranty period for this unit. Seems like they are trying to out wait the warranty or maybe I have just lost a $1000.00 monitor. Thanks DJI. I currently have purchased 2 Mavic Pros, 1 Mavic Pro 2, 3 Sparks, 2 Other Crystalsky monitors, a Phantom 3 Pro, A Phantom 4 Pro, and a Mavic Air. Glad I didn't have any issue with any of the drones couldn't affor to lose that much cash trying to get repair. DJI emailed shipping lable I stick on a package UPS delivers it to wrong address and nobody is accountable I'm just out $1000.00 Canadion Dollars. Thanks DJI and UPS.
2019-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced with us. We already forwarded this issue to the Designated Team for them to respond to your issue via email or phone as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules