Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Inspire Multiple Issues
1059 3 2019-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jj323206
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24259 ft

United States

Multiple issues so I'll just start. I've owned this Inspire since 2015 and have never ever had any issues starting it up or using it. I recently attempted to use with my iphoneX and had the most recent DJI GO app. Once I opened the app I nevered received the option to connect to the camera. Desipite not having that option, I noticed that the RC was still able to control gimbal, but no other functions were available; drone was connected to RC. I attempted to use my older Ipad that I usually used to fly, this allowed me to connect to the camera in the DJI GO app, but showed status as disconnected, again I could still control the gimbal from the RC, but couldnt see from the camera. I read some links that told me to reinstall the software for both RC and drone. Upon updating the drone, I ran into further problems. I've updated the software multiple times, my card continues to say "The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the device." Now when I turn on my drone, no matter what in continually flashes yellow, again my RC still connects and controls gimbal, but I cannot get the camera display connected.
2019-8-6
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI released a GO app update on iOS today (07 Aug) - see if that helps
2019-8-7
Use props
jj323206
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24259 ft

United States

Go app update didn't seem to do anything. It looks as if both of my RCs are just dead, because even when I use an older iphone/ipad and have the camera display on the GO app, it doesn't seem to be recognizing the RCs even though they are still controlling the gimbal. One of my RCs is brand new and still in the rapping and when I connect it to phone, the app doesn't recognize the RC connected and wont allow any updates to be done. Now neither of my RCs will connect to the drone, yet I can still control gimbal and take photos. When I turn on the RC and attempt to connect AC the lights on the AC continually flash yellow and on the RC it flashes red and green for a bit and then goes to red. Again I cannot get into the GO app settings on my phone when connect to RC and even if I could, it wasn't recognizing my RC to do an update or link with the AC. Is there a way to wipe the software clean from both AC and RC and start a new with updates?
2019-8-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jj323206 Posted at 8-11 04:46
Go app update didn't seem to do anything. It looks as if both of my RCs are just dead, because even when I use an older iphone/ipad and have the camera display on the GO app, it doesn't seem to be recognizing the RCs even though they are still controlling the gimbal. One of my RCs is brand new and still in the rapping and when I connect it to phone, the app doesn't recognize the RC connected and wont allow any updates to be done. Now neither of my RCs will connect to the drone, yet I can still control gimbal and take photos. When I turn on the RC and attempt to connect AC the lights on the AC continually flash yellow and on the RC it flashes red and green for a bit and then goes to red. Again I cannot get into the GO app settings on my phone when connect to RC and even if I could, it wasn't recognizing my RC to do an update or link with the AC. Is there a way to wipe the software clean from both AC and RC and start a new with updates?

Use the stock USA -A to micro USB cable that came with the drone to connect the RC to your computer using Assistant 2 - check that it's on the latest firmware and you can also connect the drone to Assistant 2
2019-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules