Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot Take Off – Version Mismatch. Update all Modules.
4024 13 2019-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAGetz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135633 ft
United States

I am at a loss of what to do with this error message.  I am not sure how I got into this situation, but I know someone can help me get this fixed:
pict1.jpg
So, here are the current versions that are displayed:
pict2.jpg
Seeing that the Precise Fly Safe Database (for Aircraft) is 00.00.00.00, I have attempted to download and update the Precise Fly Safe Database through the APP.  I have also used the DJI Assistant 2 to “Reset the Bird”, by Resetting to Factory Defaults and Refreshing Current Version (01.05.0600) for each battery and then tried the APP again, but it never seems to actually do the update.  And the About screen continues to look the same.  Attached is the latest upgradeLog from the APP:

upgradeLog_0.zip (7.54 KB, Down times: 2)
2019-8-7
Use props
Ben Mason
Second Officer
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not sure if there's a quick fix to this, i have seen this happen before and in that case it was due to either a cut ribbon cable from the main board to the FC board or the mainboard itself(it was replaced in this case, just to be on the safe side). Hopefully DJI can get it repaired for free if it's still in warranty. Would be nice to hear if someone found another solution to this issue as in my previous case nothing software related was able to resolve it, updating/downgrading etc.
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. This issue is already raised to our designated department and they are now currently working on it. Please do not update the Fly safe database. However, If you already update your firmware to its latest version, try to downgrade the firmware of both Aircraft and RC then try to update it again using the DJI Assistant 2 to check if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding!
2019-8-7
Use props
SAGetz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-7 08:52
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. This issue is already raised to our designated department and they are now currently working on it. Please do not update the Fly safe database. However, If you already update your firmware to its latest version, try to downgrade the firmware of both Aircraft and RC then try to update it again using the DJI Assistant 2 to check if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding!

Working on downgrading the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 for the AC, how do you do downgrade the RC?  Thanks...
2019-8-7
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

In my experience,  Version Mismatch usually refers to battery firmware......

2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SAGetz Posted at 8-7 12:42
Working on downgrading the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 for the AC, how do you do downgrade the RC?  Thanks...

Hi, for you to downgrade the firmware you need to long-press the three lines on the main menu of the DJI Go 4 application. Afterwards, it will give you the list of the firmwares. Please let us know if there's any problem. Thank you!
2019-8-8
Use props
SAGetz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-8 10:23
Hi, for you to downgrade the firmware you need to long-press the three lines on the main menu of the DJI Go 4 application. Afterwards, it will give you the list of the firmwares. Please let us know if there's any problem. Thank you!

OK...  When I did that process, only one firmware version was listed and it was the current:

So, I went ahead and downgraded the firmware on the AC and then updated it back to the 01.05.0600, and I have the same error message "Version Mismatch".

I guess I will wait to hear the results from the engineers/developers.   Thanks for all your help.
2019-8-8
Use props
Hatem m
First Officer
Flight distance : 3430463 ft
Saudi Arabia

SAGetz Posted at 8-8 18:48
OK...  When I did that process, only one firmware version was listed and it was the current:
[view_image]

I know a very easy solution to this problem, but it is illegal for dJI policy,
but let's wait for one of the engineers.How does it help us?
2019-8-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SAGetz Posted at 8-8 18:48
OK...  When I did that process, only one firmware version was listed and it was the current:
[view_image]

Hi, we will surely provide you the solution once we already hear from them. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-8-9
Use props
SAGetz
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-9 13:48
Hi, we will surely provide you the solution once we already hear from them. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

I responded to Becky’s question this morning with print screens and DJI Assistant 2 log files.  Hopefully, they have everything they need to fix this issue.  Thanks for staying on top of this.
2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SAGetz Posted at 8-10 11:32
I responded to Becky’s question this morning with print screens and DJI Assistant 2 log files.  Hopefully, they have everything they need to fix this issue.  Thanks for staying on top of this.

You are always welcome. Hoping that it will isolate the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-8-15
Use props
SAGetz
lvl.1
United States

This is the last communication that I had at 8/12/2019 - 8:50am - Any progress on my issue?
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Your request(#2258896)has been updated, please reply the email below.
Banjoe (DJI Support)
8月12日 CST20:49

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.
I have forwarded the dropbox link to our product engineers and we will coordinate with you once we have an update. Thank you very much.
Thanks a lot for choosing DJI! Our goal is to provide you the best customer service you only deserve.
Best regards,
Banjoe
DJI Technical Support
2019-8-17
Use props
SAGetz
lvl.1

Sorry for not responding with the resolution.  I did end up sending my aircraft and remote to DJI support for repairs.  They responded that it would take $134 to repair the version mismatch situation.  After paying for the repair, I got my equipment back a week later.  DJI evidently was not able to repair my aircraft after all and ended up replacing it with a new or refurbished bird with a different serial number.  Some of the sensor cover stickers were still on it.  So, I am not sure why they could not repair my bird, but I am up and flying again.    Thanks again.
2019-9-24
Use props
MartasF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1185361 ft

Czechia

Hello, I have same problem, please help
2020-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules