Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video on iPhone 8 is cutting in and out
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Clutch, Inc.
lvl.2
United States

It seems to have gotten worse over time.  It cuts in and out even though the drone is only 50 feet above me.  Seems fine until I take off.  Sometimes its a green screen with seconds of video coming in and out.  Any idea what might be the cause?  I've also seen a decrease in the distance I can go without the app telling me the signal is weak.
2019-8-7
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Have you tried different locations?
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify if this situation occurred in the SD card? if not, this may due to interferences during the location, you may try to change the location. However, if the problem persists, you may try to change the cable, re-install the application, or try a different mobile device to isolate the problem. Please note: it's recommended to save important files and sync the flight records prior to delete the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-8-7
Use props
Clutch, Inc.
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-7 09:25
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify if this situation occurred in the SD card? if not, this may due to interferences during the location, you may try to change the location. However, if the problem persists, you may try to change the cable, re-install the application, or try a different mobile device to isolate the problem. Please note: it's recommended to save important files and sync the flight records prior to delete the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

No, the contents of the SD card seemed to be fine.  I took some photos and there were no problems.  I'll try a different cable and see if that takes care of it.
2019-8-7
Use props
Clutch, Inc.
lvl.2
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 8-7 08:17
Have you tried different locations?

Locations?  Not sure what that means?  Sorry.
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Clutch, Inc. Posted at 8-7 10:04
No, the contents of the SD card seemed to be fine.  I took some photos and there were no problems.  I'll try a different cable and see if that takes care of it.

Hi, thanks for the response. Please let us know the latest progress. Cheers!
2019-8-7
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

"It cuts in and out even though the drone is only 50 feet above me."

Directly above you is a weak point in the aircraft's antenna system, you might find it less of a problem if you move away horizontally.
2019-8-7
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Clutch, Inc. Posted at 8-7 10:05
Locations?  Not sure what that means?  Sorry.

I mean have you flown in other places like very open and elevated areas.
2019-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules