I don't have the mavic pro
565 7 2019-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
integer
First Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

I never had mavic pro! why is in my avatar?
2019-8-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. The avatar will appear in your profile if you use your email address to activate that specific drone. If you wish to remove the Mavic Pro avatar in your profile, we will forward this concern to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding!
2019-8-7
Use props
integer
First Officer
Greece

Hello! I don't have mavic pro so  I want to remove it. I have the platinum. Thanks
2019-8-7
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

integer Posted at 8-7 20:08
Hello! I don't have mavic pro so  I want to remove it. I have the platinum. Thanks

I assume this has been fixed ? cause all i see in your profile is the Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Pro Platinum and DJI racing goggles.
2019-8-7
Use props
integer
First Officer
Greece

Ben Mason Posted at 8-7 23:04
I assume this has been fixed ? cause all i see in your profile is the Mavic 2 Zoom, Mavic Pro Platinum and DJI racing goggles.

Yes! All is ok now.
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

integer Posted at 8-7 20:08

Hi, we already forward this concern to our designated department rest assured that we will fix this soon. Thank you for your understanding!
2019-8-8
Use props
integer
First Officer
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-8 08:55
Hi, we already forward this concern to our designated department rest assured that we will fix this soon. Thank you for your understanding!

has already been corrected. Thanks
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

integer Posted at 8-8 09:02
has already been corrected. Thanks

Hi, Integer. We're glad to know that the problem has been resolved. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules