APAS and Active track still problem unsolved
1261 10 2019-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fastroby
lvl.2
Italy

Hi to everybody. My Mavic 2 zoom suddenly stop to work at all in Apas mode (icon light in blue but drone stop when find obstacle) and dont work properly in active track mode (same problem stop when find obstacle)
Listening to other discussion seems to be a bug unsolved:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-178140-1-1.html
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=189437

even my Dji store of Italy dont give me any answer instead "will ship to Holland in September .... "
I use the drone both for personal and professional use brand new no damaged and full updated.

Please some administrator of Dji give me an answer and show me the way to solve this hugly problem.

Thanks
Roby
2019-8-7
Use props
Fastroby
lvl.2
Italy

Please some answer by Admin ??
Thanks
2019-8-8
Use props
Fastroby
lvl.2
Italy

But this REALLY is the DJI official Forum ??
2019-8-11
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue with APAS not working on my Mavic 2 Zoom. I have just returned it to DJI Netherlands for repair. Hopefully they will be as helpful as I have always found them to be.
2019-8-14
Use props
Fastroby
lvl.2
Italy

Mullheliflier Posted at 8-14 06:23
I have the same issue with APAS not working on my Mavic 2 Zoom. I have just returned it to DJI Netherlands for repair. Hopefully they will be as helpful as I have always found them to be.

Hy guy have some update about your (and mine) issue??
I’m just waiting to ship my Mav2 zoom to Dji Netherland headquarter and your experience could be useful for me
Thanks !!
2019-8-26
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fastroby Posted at 8-26 00:03
I’m just waiting to ship my Mav2 zoom to Dji Netherland headquarter and your experience could be useful for me
Thanks !!

Mine was delivered by UPS last Tuesday, yet my case shows they have not received it. I have Care Refresh for it which I thought gave a priority service. I emailed DJI Netherlands tonight. I will let you know how I get on.
2019-8-26
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks !!

It is now showing as being received and being assessed.
2019-8-27
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks !!

Just got this back from DjI: Remark: WARRANTY: No crash damage. No liquid damage. Mavic 2 Zoom Gimbal Axis Arm Module defect. Forward Vision System Module defect.
2019-8-28
Use props
Fastroby
lvl.2
Italy

Mullheliflier Posted at 8-28 04:17
Just got this back from DjI: Remark: WARRANTY: No crash damage. No liquid damage. Mavic 2 Zoom Gimbal Axis Arm Module defect. Forward Vision System Module defect.

Thanks for your reply !!
So it seems to be an hardware issue insted of a bad firmware or App issue.
Please give me updating when they give it back to you.
I suppose you will test it hard
From other forum board seems to other users that the problem come back again when they have the mavic back from Dji Holland after a few hours of use !!
On the 2 of september official dji store will open again and i"ll start the assistance procedure cause I've Dji care
Waiting your reply
Cheers
2019-8-29
Use props
Mullheliflier
First Officer
  • >>>

Received a new replacement machine today. Will try it at the weekend. Good service again from DJI Netherlands, although my controller was loose in the box.
2019-9-9
Use props
jackodogandroid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60371 ft
United States

any update on repair?
2019-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules