Selfie mode
1328 4 2019-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ya Aku
lvl.2

Indonesia

Does osmo action has a button that when you press, it automatically turn back 180 degree facing your face and ready for selfie vlogging?

I found it is very hard to turn to the right way facing my face. The joystick keep moving up and down, right and left, not centering to my face.

And when I am in the mode 1, 2, 3 the camera keep moving back to facing the front when I am trying to selfie vlogging
2019-8-8
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

re: screen switch - Has the issue of one video stopping and a new one started been changed in the latest firmware?
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ya Aku, may we verify the model of your device? Is it Osmo Pocket or Osmo Action? Osmo Action doesn't have the joystsick. If you are referring to Osmo Pocket, you can simply press the Power/Function button three times to switch the camera between facing forward and backward.
2019-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ff22 Posted at 8-8 10:19
re: screen switch - Has the issue of one video stopping and a new one started been changed in the latest firmware?

Hi ff22, yes, we have added ability to switch between front and rear screen in all modes without interrupting recording. Please check the screenshot below. GTScreenshot_20190810_152652.png
2019-8-9
Use props
herrsch
lvl.1
Germany

now they should introduce an option to have BOTH displays running at the same time! That would be actually useful!
also switching screens with long-press is kinda dumb and takes to much time.. why not just have to tap on the button?
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules