Smart controller
4002 7 2019-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sasa12
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3104 ft
Slovenia

Is it possible to have added to the smart controller the Mavric Pro Platinum  , in the Aircraft Managment.At present it cannot be linked between the drone and the smart controller  I bought the Smart Controller due to the fact that here in Europe we can have a lot of trouble with the phone signal strength, and so cannot use the drone properly. I did read up on all the material re the Smart controller, and it would appear that it has the correct firmware, so is it possible to add these other drones into the firmware. If this cannot be done I will just have to return the products and get a refund, for the drone is useless as is at the present. Thanking you..........
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. As of this moment, the DJI Mavic Pro Platinum is not yet supported for the DJI Smart Controller. However, More drones will be supported with future firmware updates. Please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-8-8
Use props
Sasa12
lvl.2
Netherlands

Thank you for the reply, how long would you anticipate this to take ??????
2019-8-8
Use props
Sasa12
lvl.2
Netherlands

This is what you advertise on your web site, so what is the problem , when can this anomaly be corrected. It can be interpreted as MISLEADING advertisement
2019-8-9
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I read this as if you've got OcuSync 2.0 you can use the smart controller, which MP Plat does not.
2019-8-9
Use props
Sasa12
lvl.2
Netherlands

To anyone wishing to buy a Smart Controller, IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE OF THESE DRONES , PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. Until DJI don't upgrade the Smart Controller you will not be able to use the unit. IT IS very difficult to get any information when this may be as is trying to get information as to when the units will be available again
2019-8-9
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

It was obvious that the smart controller was intended for the mavic 2 series and any drone with OcuSync 2.0 in January. It wasn't intended for the mavic pro or platinun at all and will not be updated to be used with the smart controller...
2019-8-12
Use props
Sasa12
lvl.2
Netherlands

Can a super moderator  clarify this last post ?????
2019-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules