Spark of of stock
1324 7 2019-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

DJI Store: Spark out of stock! Is the spark production discontinued?
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, DJI Spark is not available on our store, however, this doesn't mean that the DJI Spark has reached its end of life. Our official website would notify you if the product is no longer our production. In the mean-time, we would recommend checking in our other dealers to possibly purchase this particular drone. You may refer the link below. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-8-8
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 8-8 09:59
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the time being, DJI Spark is not available on our store, however, this doesn't mean that the DJI Spark has reached its end of life. Our official website would notify you if the product is no longer our production. In the mean-time, we would recommend checking in our other dealers to possibly purchase this particular drone. You may refer the link below. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Thank you for your advice.
2019-8-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ssylca44 Posted at 8-8 11:03
Thank you for your advice.

You're most welcome. Should you have further concern, kindly keep us posted. Cheers!
2019-8-8
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Yep,  the mavic pro has reached "its end of life"
Just the Platinum is available! And Mavic pro care refresh and some spares.
So as long there is a Spark-series with a "out of stock", there still is a Spark
2019-8-9
Use props
NickEST1987
lvl.4
Flight distance : 587362 ft
United States

check out perpay.com thats how I got my spark when they showed out of stock online
2019-8-9
Use props
Junior SBC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Hmmmmm

Font: https://dronedj.com/

2019-8-9
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I am pretty convinced, that will be the Air 2.  
Not only because of the looks, but because I just don't think that there will be a(nother) Spark 2, since for me the Air is the Spark2, just in the "better" series-name, Mavic!
2019-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules