Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro - Gimbal or Drone Problem?
388 2 2019-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf4909f13
Flight distance : 352346 ft
United States

I was recently on vacation with my Mavic 2 Pro which I've had for a  couple of months with no problems whatsoever. When I first turned it on  in the new location, it asked me to calibrate the compass, which I did. I  had been flying perfectly for about 15 minutes when the picture on my  smart controller started tilting to the right and back. It seemed like  the drone was out of control and I thought that it was going to crash. I  let it hover for a few seconds, then tried to move it to the left, and  instead of flying to the left, it just tilted as if in FPV gimbal mode. I  managed to yaw it to the left and headed back to the home point and  landed safely. It did this again after an IMU calibration a day later.

When I got back home after vacation, it asked to calibrate the compass,  which I did, and it's been flying with no problems since. DJI support  was no help - they didn't even want to look at the log file. I've linked  the log file here and the snippet of video where I was having problems.   The problem starts at around 15m 30s as I'm flying back to the left  towards the dock.  Any ideas?
Log File
Video

2019-8-8
Use props
fansf4909f13
United States

Video

Log File
2019-8-8
Use props
fansf4909f13
United States

OK, I give up on the links, they don't seem to be working.
2019-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules