980 3 2019-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Onikoyi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129695 ft
  • >>>
France

I had an issue with my Osmo Pocket camera getting stuck, o I thought it would be a good idea to send it over for repair more than a month prior to my next trip so that I could be sure to receive it on time to vlog.
Unfortunately, UPS seems to have lost it, but I got absolutely no information from anyone.
After a while, I contacted UPS wh ended up telling me that my camera had been lost and that they had already investigated and given their conclusion to DJI.
When I ask about the conclusion, they won't give me any information, stating that DJI is the customer (since they generated the voucher) they are the ones that can get information or to settle the case with UPS.
So I call DJI customer service, who doesn't seem to know anything about it and they tell me that they are about to do an investigation and ask the carrier to investigate (which is strange since an investigation had already been conducted by UPS...) and am told that they will get back to me someday (which i am sure will be AFTER i have left , meaning that I won't be able to actually use it on this trip...  even though I took measures to avoid this...)

I'm kind of disapointed by the customer service

(By the way, some advice for customer service employees: cutting the microphone everytime I make an objection isn't right, makes the customer feel like the customer service employee is cutting the mic to curse on the customers...)
2019-8-9
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Oh man, so sorry to hear about that.  UPS is the ONE carrier that I avoid if and whenever I can, they are terrible.  I ordered a microSD card from Amazon not too long ago, and had it to be delivered in an Amazon locker near me.  UPS didn't drop it off on the ETA, but for several days, sent me notifications that the package is delayed.  These fools NEVER delivered it.  I ended up getting my refund and ordering the item again.  About one month later, I get a notification that my item is being returned by UPS.  Terrible.
Again, I'm sorry to hear about this trash experience that you're having, more so from UPS and also DJI customer service.
2019-8-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Mr Onikoyi, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. I managed to get your case number and escalated to the management for investigation, they will review and contact you during the working time soon.
Also, thanks for your kind reminder of the microphone issue, we'll forward to the team for check and attention. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-8-9
Use props
Mr Onikoyi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 129695 ft
  • >>>

Thanks Susan,
They ended up sending me a new one.
Unfortunately, I didn't get back my 128gb Micro SD and it's footage (I still got a 16Gb, better than nothring...) But most importantly, I didn't get my USB-C adapter, the camera was sent bare, with no Lanyard on the protection and No USB adapters, which made me have to go to a DJI store to have them allow me to borrow theirs to activate the camera, since Wireless module do'snt allow activation...
2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules