Osmo Mobile 2 + Xiaomi Mijia 4k action camera
1647 3 2019-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_H7iEmAJdcM9d
lvl.1
Poland

Hello there,

has anyone linked Xiaomi Mijia 4k Action camera with DJI Osmo Mobile 2?

I am having issue linking the camera via bluetooth. The camera simply doesn't see the gimbal while attempting to link the devices.
2019-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching. I hope you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Osmo Mobile 2 members who uses the Xiaomi Mijia 4k Action camera on there DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend you to use a 3rd party devices on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 . Actually, there is a  possibility that this device will work, however, since it's not yet tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use. In addition using 3rd party accessories or devices might cause damage or harm your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and can void the warranty as well. Thank you for your understanding and valued support.
2019-8-9
Use props
djiuser_H7iEmAJdcM9d
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-9 07:28
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching. I hope you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Osmo Mobile 2 members who uses the Xiaomi Mijia 4k Action camera on there DJI Osmo Mobile 2. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend you to use a 3rd party devices on your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 . Actually, there is a  possibility that this device will work, however, since it's not yet tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said accessory when in use. In addition using 3rd party accessories or devices might cause damage or harm your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and can void the warranty as well. Thank you for your understanding and valued support.

thank for your reply. a camera is just as much 3rd party device as any phone is, I think, isnt' it? I have had no luc pairing the devices, I have updated the Camera's firmware but it simply doesn't see the gimbal's bluetooth connection.
2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_H7iEmAJdcM9d Posted at 8-12 23:15
thank for your reply. a camera is just as much 3rd party device as any phone is, I think, isnt' it? I have had no luc pairing the devices, I have updated the Camera's firmware but it simply doesn't see the gimbal's bluetooth connection.

Thank you for the additional information you have provided. There is a possibility that the Xiaomi Mijia 4k will be able to work with the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Xiaomi Mijia 4k  when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.
2019-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules