8/13/2019 ---> Curtails will open. What's your best guess?
1147 23 2019-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

2019-8-9
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

????????
2019-8-9
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Open Box
Cat stretching
Peace Sign
Open hand
Appears to be a bottle of Cola
Watch
Planet Saturn

= ?

2019-8-9
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

2 guesses..  

1. camera related, maybe a new personal camera.. lookin at the center stair stepping reminds me of some a camera lens, lokin at whats in the middle ad outwards  is wildlife, coke bottle,, hands, music/mics, and space..

2. VR.. shape is more VR headset and the subject material is very VR like.  

im thinking VR is most likely based on shape and subject matter..
2019-8-9
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wild guess but a new Osmo with gesture control
2019-8-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SD_Pilot. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this photo of the DJI event on 8/13/2019. As of the moment we don't have any information regarding DJI's future products, please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI
Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations

Thank you for your support.
2019-8-9
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 8-9 08:25
2 guesses..  

1. camera related, maybe a new personal camera.. lookin at the center stair stepping reminds me of some a camera lens, lokin at whats in the middle ad outwards  is wildlife, coke bottle,, hands, music/mics, and space..

Probably right some kind of VR camera.
2019-8-10
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A J Posted at 8-9 08:32
Wild guess but a new Osmo with gesture control

Wow - nail on the head! Osmo mobile 3 with gesture control!
2019-8-13
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

we now know what it is...haha
2019-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-13 06:09
we now know what it is...haha

Buying one David?
2019-8-13
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
  • >>>
United States

What's happening DJI..what no new innovative Drone?
2019-8-13
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-13 06:49
Buying one David?

Yes, made my purchase this morning and looking forward to getting one. Hopefully the lead time won't take too long as DJI references on the Store site being 10-15 Business Days??....
2019-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-13 13:57
Yes, made my purchase this morning and looking forward to getting one. Hopefully the lead time won't take too long as DJI references on the Store site being 10-15 Business Days??....

Nice one - look forward to your review
2019-8-13
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-13 21:12
Nice one - look forward to your review

Yes, I think my Osmo Mobile 2 is a good product but it feels to clingy in the hand, I bought it for my mother who hates how heavy and cumbersome the Osmo Mobile 3 feels in her hand when I sometimes force her to use and record video on it when I'm with her. Hopefully the Osmo Mobile 3 will be the iteration that gives people in her population the ability to take it with them, whip it out, use it and not think twice about the comfort level. I get a long good with anything so I'm sure I'll give it excellent reviews, I think Sport Mode is exactly what I'm looking for..
2019-8-14
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-14 09:19
Yes, I think my Osmo Mobile 2 is a good product but it feels to clingy in the hand, I bought it for my mother who hates how heavy and cumbersome the Osmo Mobile 3 feels in her hand when I sometimes force her to use and record video on it when I'm with her. Hopefully the Osmo Mobile 3 will be the iteration that gives people in her population the ability to take it with them, whip it out, use it and not think twice about the comfort level. I get a long good with anything so I'm sure I'll give it excellent reviews, I think Sport Mode is exactly what I'm looking for..

Certainly looks like a cool addition but 2019 is definitely the year of the Osmo!
2019-8-14
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-14 11:33
Certainly looks like a cool addition but 2019 is definitely the year of the Osmo!

Yes the year of the double O or OO3 for the number of Osmos released in the past 12 months.

Personally, at this time given where we're headed with cameras on smartphones, I think the Osmo mobile 3 is DJI's best, most useful, and best practical Osmo designed for the masses. Of course the rest of the lineup is great, but consider today you purchase the Osmo Mobile 3, then you'll have a premiere smartphone camera gimbal likely for the next five years, and consider where the market on cameras let alone smartphone cameras will be in five years? The Pocket and Action are great cameras but will not outperform smartphone cameras within the next five years, making this camera gimbal all you may ever need for a gimbal system?..

I would expect to see a ballooning in prices of iPhones and Samsung Galaxy phones five years from now, because I truly believe people will be able to ditch their DSLRs for a high-end premium smartphone camera that will be introduced within 5 years that will leapfrog the DSLR market, making these two premium OEMs the prime contender to dominate the camera market. So if this market were to be existent today, you'd see the top selling iPhones and Galaxy phones selling for more than $2,000-$3,000 maybe $5,000 because they will incorporate the reproduction built into some of the best DSLRs on the market which can cost thousands of dollars but do not include smartphone features which will be included in the cost of these phones. Whether it's next year, the year following, or five years, we are headed down that market of seeing an iPhone with a Nikon style camera system and mini tubular attachment lenses that will present the same if not better picture quality of current DSLRs today but in a form factor inside a smartphone that also will dubb likely a dual laser pico projector system that can short throw or long project an image by seriously turning a dark room into a movie theater just by pointing your phone onto an unobstructed room wall and I think it'll be here soon before we know it..(I don't have any inside information just my opinion)....
2019-8-14
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-14 15:38
Yes the year of the double O or OO3 for the number of Osmos released in the past 12 months.

Personally, at this time given where we're headed with cameras on smartphones, I think the Osmo mobile 3 is DJI's best, most useful, and best practical Osmo designed for the masses. Of course the rest of the lineup is great, but consider today you purchase the Osmo Mobile 3, then you'll have a premiere smartphone camera gimbal likely for the next five years, and consider where the market on cameras let alone smartphone cameras will be in five years? The Pocket and Action are great cameras but will not outperform smartphone cameras within the next five years, making this camera gimbal all you may ever need for a gimbal system?..

Very true mate - I've never owned an Osmo - may have to check it out
2019-8-14
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-14 22:25
Very true mate - I've never owned an Osmo - may have to check it out

I figured it always nice to have buttery smooth video whenever you can reach for your smartphone in that moment's notice now one can keep a gimbal on their person with its new folding form factor?
2019-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-15 05:39
I figured it always nice to have buttery smooth video whenever you can reach for your smartphone in that moment's notice now one can keep a gimbal on their person with its new folding form factor?

And for only £99 - looks very appealing mate!
2019-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SD_Pilot Posted at 8-13 08:07
What's happening DJI..what no new innovative Drone?

Airsense regs next year mate - probably waiting for that to settle then the next gens will be fitted with it as standard.
2019-8-15
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-15 06:23
And for only £99 - looks very appealing mate!

I paid $139 + tax for the Osmo Mobile 2 but didn't buy it from DJI because I purchased it with points now the Mobile 3 is the same price and that includes the cost of the gimbal.

You can't go wrong paying 99 quid...
2019-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-15 07:37
I paid $139 + tax for the Osmo Mobile 2 but didn't buy it from DJI because I purchased it with points now the Mobile 3 is the same price and that includes the cost of the gimbal.

You can't go wrong paying 99 quid...

Very cheap considering
2019-8-15
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

A J Posted at 8-15 08:27
Very cheap considering

Now if we could see DJI lower the cost of upcoming drones and pack more into them then we'll be doing really well, wouldn't you think?
2019-8-15
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

David Martin Graff Posted at 8-15 08:47
Now if we could see DJI lower the cost of upcoming drones and pack more into them then we'll be doing really well, wouldn't you think?

Well the Mavic 2 Zoom is a vast improvement over the Mavic Pro Platinum yet is £100 cheaper at full RRP when compared to their original release price so it looks like things are moving in that direction.
2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules