lvl.1
Flight distance : 25259 ft
India

Hie! My drone had crashed recently, I replaced the
yaw motor as it was damaged. Everything else in
the drone is totally fine, after i reassembled the
drone and turned it on the gimbal was off
centered and was facing towards my left hand
side(while the drone is facing towards me).

I tired all the solutions from the dji forum but it
didn't work.
What could it be? Is the new yaw motor defective
or this issue is common after a repair?
Please see the images below.
Also if you could provide me with the original dji software that i could install in this drone that would be beneficial
Thanks!
20190810_045235.jpg
20190810_043155.jpg
20190810_045229.jpg
2019-8-10
Use props
Drone.art.charya
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25259 ft
India

Sorry forgot to mention its the phantom 4 pro+
2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Drone.art.charya. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus after a crash. Since there was a crash that had happened I would recommend you contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Just a friendly reminder that DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said drone. To avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank for your understanding and for your support.
2019-8-10
Use props
fans959a6292
New

United States

Hi --I have a Mavic Pro Drone I got for my son, and it has been awesome. We have flown it only 3 times, and all of the sudden the video from the Gimbal won't work on the iphone screen? I have tried to calibrate the gimbal twice, with no success. The Gimbal calibrates fine and it flies fine, but just the video won't work. It has never crashed, and is like brand new. I am at a loss on what to do next? Thanks so much!!
2019-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules