DJI Assistant for Ronin s not working. Windows 10
2520 3 2019-8-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bobman007
lvl.1
Canada

I downloaded the Dji Assistant for Ronin S. Installed it on my windows 10 machine. Signed in. Connected ronin. Message says that it is booting up back end......it never ends.
I cannot update my Ronin S as a result.

Can anyone help me out?

Bob
2019-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bob, sorry for the difficulties on updating the firmware, did you install DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.2? If yes, please re-install it or try another computer.
2019-8-11
Use props
marco230681
lvl.1

Italy

Good evening I too have a big problem with the dji assistant app for ronin s.  This program is blocked by windows 10. Until recently it worked fine.  I've tried on all 4 of my computers and it doesn't work on anyone.  I did try to download and install the program to other people, but even in this case windows blocks the dji assistant program for ronin s.
As a result the program does not start and I cannot update my Ronin s.
2019-12-19
Use props
fans6073e765
lvl.1

United States

This is incredibly frustrating. I also have my Ronin-S connected to my computer and when I open DJI assistant, which I just installed (latest version) it does not recognize my DJI Ronin-S.
I tried in my mac and my windows computer, both have the latest software and neither work.

Please advise. I need to update the firmware ASAP. Reinstalling won't work and I already connected, disconnected and turned ON and OFF the device, none works. So please don't ask me to do that again.
2020-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules