o(^-^)o
Xaos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 146939 ft
Thailand

Hi just got Osmo mob 2.

Is it Filmic pro worth to buy?

Works fine with Samsung S10+?

Whats better in filmic over stock DJI go app?

Thanks.
2019-8-10
Use props
David Martin Graff
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good thread I'd be interested to hear the consensus myself..
2019-8-11
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

Hi there, I have used it with my phone with cinematographer kit. I have several comments:
- if you will do color correction/grading after shooting with your phone then it will be perfect.
- FilmicPro may fully support on Google Pixel devices or Samsung devices with Exynos SoC so remember to install FilmicPro Evaluator on Android phone first to check support before buying it.
- For iOs devices, app will get best support from iPhone 6s and above
- I shoot video as habit and some memory footages and I do post production so it worth with me.
2019-8-11
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Optimus_Prime Posted at 8-11 04:13
Hi there, I have used it with my phone with cinematographer kit. I have several comments:
- if you will do color correction/grading after shooting with your phone then it will be perfect.
- FilmicPro may fully support on Google Pixel devices or Samsung devices with Exynos SoC so remember to install FilmicPro Evaluator on Android phone first to check support before buying it.

I think you nailed it
2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Xaos. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI Osmo Mobile 2 members who are using the Filmic Pro. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd part applications when operating your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. Thank you.
2019-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules