Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Activation code
6435 8 2019-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrBackman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98245 ft
Sweden

Hello. I just bought a Mavic 2 Zoom, charged it and activated it.
However, I never got an activation code or even an e-mail from DJI after activating.
The Mavic 2 Zoom does show up on my account here so some parts of the activation must have worked.
I need the activation code to bind my DJI Care Refresh that I also bought with my drone.
As its seems the activation at least partly worked I am a bit worried that the 48 hours after activation time limit will pass.
I haven't flow the drone yet and have no plans doing so until I get my DJI Care Refresh bound.
2019-8-11
Use props
MrBackman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98245 ft
Sweden

Found an answer to my problem.
ApparI'll have to wait a bit.ently the activation code referred to is NOT the same as the Drone activation code but a code coming with theDJU Care Refresh card, strangely called Password on the card and hidden beneath a scratch off Lotto style patch. Got my Drone DJI Care Refresh activated, everything is green, just get out and fly then. Unfortunately a huge rainstorm just started here in Uppsala Sweden so I will have to wait a bit longer...
2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MrBackman. Thank you for reaching out and it is great to know that everything is now fine. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always. Thank you.
2019-8-11
Use props
fans3dc16a6c
New

United States

I"m having the same issue but there was no card provided with my Mavic Air 2.  How do I activate DJI care?
2020-7-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans3dc16a6c Posted at 7-28 08:36
I"m having the same issue but there was no card provided with my Mavic Air 2.  How do I activate DJI care?

Hello there, may I know where did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh.
If you purchased DJI Care Refresh from DJI Store, it will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours.
Only when you have a DJI Care Refresh physical card, which is normally purchased from the dealer, you'll need to enter the activation code.
You may confirm if the DJI Care Refresh has been activated by checking the balance at https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
Hope this provides you with some info.
2020-7-29
Use props
fans3dc16a6c
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 7-29 00:52
Hello there, may I know where did you purchase the DJI Care Refresh.
If you purchased DJI Care Refresh from DJI Store, it will be bound to your product automatically and come into effect within 24 hours.
Only when you have a DJI Care Refresh physical card, which is normally purchased from the dealer, you'll need to enter the activation code.

I'm not trying to activate refresh.  I have a brand new drone so I'm looking to activate DJI care for the very first time.  The site requires an activation code that I do not have
2020-7-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans3dc16a6c Posted at 7-29 06:33
I'm not trying to activate refresh.  I have a brand new drone so I'm looking to activate DJI care for the very first time.  The site requires an activation code that I do not have

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. DJI Care Refresh is a extended service that you can purchase directly from our DJI Store. You can check out this link for further information https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-air-2. Thank you for your interest.
2020-7-30
Use props
fans3dc16a6c
New

United States

ok but can you help me register my new drone?  I need this activation code and it was not provided
2020-7-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans3dc16a6c Posted at 7-30 08:20
ok but can you help me register my new drone?  I need this activation code and it was not provided

I am sorry that I may get confused.
Just to clarify, if you need to purchase DJI Care Refresh for the drone, you can purchase it from our DJI Store. DJI Care Refresh can be purchased directly if your drone is a brand new and un-activated product or aircraft or gimbal activated within the last 48 hours.
If you had purchased the DJI Care Refresh for the drone already from DJI Store, as mentioned on 5#, the DJI Care Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours. You don't need to input the activation code to activate it. More details about the DJI Care Refresh, please check https://www.dji.com/uk/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq
Please let me know more details if you have any difficulties in your situation. Thank you.
2020-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules