RC blinking mad and not supported in the Assistant 2
728 3 2019-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb6dd6845
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5804 ft
Russia

Phantom 4 Pro. The last flight was today and everything went good or at least there were no new problems. The DJI GO insisted to update the NFZ information. I connected my Phantom to PC and updated the database. And then I decided to install new firmware. Everything went well. As my MC was updated, I had to update it's RC. I've connected the RC to my PC and out of sudden the Assistant two did not recognize it. There were notice "Device is not supported, download correct Assistant". I thought it's my PC or the assistant and connected the RC to my tablet, lounched DJI GO and it says that I've got an old Phantom 4. The MC does link to the RC and I can start motors and move the camera but the video feed is poor, HD indicator in DJI GO turns on and off and the led is blinking green to red very fast.

What I've tried: disconnected USB module - the same blinking. Replacing the USB module did not help.
Thanks in advance!

2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the firmware of the remote controller was a success? You may try to update the firmware of the remote by clicking the overall status in the app to see if that would provide an available firmware. Please let us know the latest progress . Thank you for your support.
2019-8-11
Use props
fansb6dd6845
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5804 ft
Russia

Tony, the problem appeared when I connected the RC to my PC. The problem is solved. This is what I did.
1. Press and hold C1+Shutter+Ignition then power on.
2. Press and hold C1+Shutter+Ignition once again
3. Connect the mobile device and run DJI GO.
4. Go to overall status and push Update.
5. Download the firmware and wait till update FAILS. I's ok that this firmware update fails. At this moment the RC at last gives it's real identification.
6. Push OK and wait till the proper firmware is downloaded and installed.
7. Enjoy stupid notice "Previos version 1.8.1 current 1.0.4.1".
8. Reboot.
Now it works like nothing had happened.
2019-8-11
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansb6dd6845 Posted at 8-11 19:24
Tony, the problem appeared when I connected the RC to my PC. The problem is solved. This is what I did.
1. Press and hold C1+Shutter+Ignition then power on.
2. Press and hold C1+Shutter+Ignition once again

Aloha Alexander,

This explains why your gimbal speeds were different.  Look at the link I posted in the other thread and you will find the settings that will get your gimbal speeds where you want them again.  

BTW, there are some settings for the YAW that help to make transitions smoother.  So many settings.  The Manual that Grace worked so hard on (the link) can help you get all those settings right for what you want for your videos.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules