Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
APAS and ACTIVE TRACK miss on Mavic 2 Zoom
3777 20 2019-8-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fastroby
Italy

Hi to everybody. My Mavic 2 zoom suddenly stop to work at all in Apas mode (icon light in blue but drone stop when find obstacle) and dont work properly in active track mode (same problem stop when find obstacle)
Listening to other discussion seems to be a bug unsolved:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-178140-1-1.html
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=189437

even my Dji store of Italy dont give me any answer instead "will ship to Holland in September .... "
I use the drone both for personal and professional use brand new no damaged and full updated.

Please some administrator of Dji give me an answer and show me the way to solve this hugly problem.

Thanks
Roby
2019-8-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Roby, sorry for the troubles with APAS mode, our engineers are working on locating the problem, therefore, we need more data.
Could you please connect your aircraft to DJI Assistant 2, click Log Export---Advanced Mode and then save all the logs in each module to your local, then upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here for further analysis? Thank you in advance.
2019-8-11
Use props
Fastroby
Italy

Hi Mindly I put log files of my Mavic zoom here on my Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11pC5b0loKNfFZ7z5jPNMM1IY4utNAcmy/view?usp=sharing

Hope DJI will solve the problem quickly
Intelligent fly mode is particular spec of Mavic 2 series and I decide to bought this product for this reason.
Without it I would keep my old Mavic 1 and save money
Waiting for your prompt reply
Cheers
2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fastroby Posted at 8-12 21:00
Hi Mindly I put log files of my Mavic zoom here on my Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/11pC5b0loKNfFZ7z5jPNMM1IY4utNAcmy/view?usp=sharing

Appreciated your assistance to export the logs, we have forwarded to our engineers for further analysis, I will come back to you immediately once I get anything from them, appreciate your patience.
2019-8-13
Use props
Fastroby
Italy

Thanks waiting your reply
This kind of issue just before summer holiday its a crime when outdoor activities are al the top
Bye
2019-8-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fastroby Posted at 8-13 02:40
Thanks waiting your reply
This kind of issue just before summer holiday its a crime when outdoor activities are al the top
Bye

Hi Roby, just to verify, were you flying in NFZ or Authorization Zone when APAS stops working?
2019-8-13
Use props
Fastroby
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-13 20:32
Hi Roby, just to verify, were you flying in NFZ or Authorization Zone when APAS stops working?

I usually fly for pano-nature shots in a country area with no limits. Look al the photo attached.
I realize the bug when I decide to improve ma active track Experience then  try to fly in APAS mode and it does not working ever.
20A9DF48-955B-4393-82EB-490CC1D675DD.png
2019-8-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fastroby Posted at 8-15 07:44
I usually fly for pano-nature shots in a country area with no limits. Look al the photo attached.
I realize the bug when I decide to improve ma active track Experience then  try to fly in APAS mode and it does not working ever.

Thanks for getting back, we will keep you updated.
2019-8-16
Use props
Fastroby
Italy

Thanks waiting your reply soon
2019-8-16
Use props
Fastroby
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-16 05:50
Thanks for getting back, we will keep you updated.

Updated today Dji go App to last  relase
Apas and intelligent fly modes are still unavailable
Read on Mavic Pilots forum about people with same unsolved  problem even after DJI service repair
Hope for a quick and definitive Solution
2019-8-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fastroby Posted at 8-23 11:56
Updated today Dji go App to last  relase
Apas and intelligent fly modes are still unavailable
Read on Mavic Pilots forum about people with same unsolved  problem even after DJI service repair

Our engineers have checked the flight logs but there is no Navigation data which cannot help to locate the problem.
Please select the latest log with the APAS failure issue and then export again. It should include the logs of all modules. Thank you so much. GTScreenshot_20190824_111633.png

2019-8-23
Use props
Fastroby
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-23 19:17
Our engineers have checked the flight logs but there is no Navigation data which cannot help to locate the problem.
Please select the latest log with the APAS failure issue and then export again. It should include the logs of all modules. Thank you so much.[view_image]

Here the last log as requested:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 7T/view?usp=sharing

Waiting your reply thanks
2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fastroby Posted at 8-24 01:33
Here the last log as requested:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XTpxFPqLFrrQJtgeYEwdBLLxwkQfu57T/view?usp=sharing

Much appreciate your assistance, I will come back to you if our engineers need more info.
2019-8-24
Use props
Fastroby
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-24 01:55
Much appreciate your assistance, I will come back to you if our engineers need more info.

I really appreciate your interest but I'm seriously worried about a quick solution cause a lot of users write to Dji for the same issue and some of them decide to sell the Mav2 while some others are still waiting ....

I'm photographer and my first point of interest buying Mav2 zoom was about improving REAL intelligent fly mode in Active Track video and pics.
Sea and snow boarders, bike and horse riders are my ordinary target of products and customers and NOW IN SUMMER (snow apart of course ...) this activities are at the top.
While I'm not ready for this ....
I trust your brand at the moment hope this will be the right stuff
Cheers
2019-8-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fastroby Posted at 8-24 03:23
I really appreciate your interest but I'm seriously worried about a quick solution cause a lot of users write to Dji for the same issue and some of them decide to sell the Mav2 while some others are still waiting ....

I'm photographer and my first point of interest buying Mav2 zoom was about improving REAL intelligent fly mode in Active Track video and pics.

We understand your concern and we care about this feedback very much. Sorry to tell you that the logs are still not enough, it only contains flight logs and navigation somehow which are not much helpful for the analysis.
We may need you to help export in another way, firstly, please make sure your DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version v2.0.8, then enter Advanced Mode and export the logs of every module. dji assistant 2.png all the module.png

2019-8-26
Use props
Fastroby
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 8-26 19:31
We understand your concern and we care about this feedback very much. Sorry to tell you that the logs are still not enough, it only contains flight logs and navigation somehow which are not much helpful for the analysis.
We may need you to help export in another way, firstly, please make sure your DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version v2.0.8, then enter Advanced Mode and export the logs of every module. [view_image][view_image]

Once more?
Seriously??
Look at the previous post of 12-8-19
I make this yet and put on my Drive
Hope will be the last act and Dji will give me a solution.
This problem begin take me too much time and stop my job and fun activities. It's a nonsense cause I decide to bought a top level product of top brand at the top price.
Waiting yet for a top assistance......
2019-8-27
Use props
Fastroby
Italy

Anyway
Thats the last logfile from my Drive
Hope this will finally fix the issue
Waiting you reply
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... AU/view?usp=sharing
2019-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fastroby Posted at 8-27 06:48
Anyway

Thank you so much again for your assistance and time, we will keep you updated.
2019-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fastroby Posted at 8-27 06:48
Anyway

Hi Fastroby, I am sincerely sorry to disturb you again, but the log we received didn't help to analyze the issue. May I double confirm if the DJI Assistant 2 on your computer is the latest version v2.0.8?
We are very concerned about the case and hope to find out the cause of the issue, we hope to receive the corresponding data so we can analyze the reason and get it sorted out. Sorry again for the troubles.
2019-8-28
Use props
Fastroby
Italy

Honestly is the first time it happens to me .....
Tell me now what you need again.

Anyway it's time to mail to Dji service to stop this situation and ask for official and quick repair of the drone to Holland

While waiting your reply I tell you about my experience with another brand.
Maybe it can be a real suggest for your system ......

Cheers

Two years ago I've an issue with my Canon 1d Mark4 (THE ONLY ONE IN 25 YEARS OF CANON PROFESSIONALS PRODUCTS) a professional body camera at a professional price
The camera was within guarantee time and I only mail them describing the issue. The same situation with you.
In 15 days they pick up the camera to my house ship to assistance, then they deliver it back.
Camera repair full ceck and all ok
The same day of shipment  I receive a mail by their assistance director who tell me they apologize for the issue and they give me a coupon to get a free maintenance for my foto equipment (both lens and bodies ...) and the opportunity to rent FREE the same boby camera ( value more than 3000 Euro ....) in the service point so that I can use the same camera during service operation ....

Maybe I failed thinking about DJi top professional drone brand .....
2019-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fastroby Posted at 8-29 09:34
[view_image]

Honestly is the first time it happens to me .....

Sorry again for the frustration, we are doing our best to analyze the problem but the logs are always missed and not helpful for the remote analysis.
If you would like to send in, please start a ticket online directly: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
Before sending in, please fly more and duplicate the issue several times, then power off and pack it. It would be better to describe the time of the flight records in the case and we will export the logs once we receive it.
We appreciate you share your experience with Canon, we understand there is still a long way but we will keep moving and improving. Thank you so much for your support to DJI.
2019-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules